Оспа Нора находится в ужасном состоянии

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KingJad, Jun 21, 2015.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

" Вода . . Огонь . Воздух . Термин Зах Земля, четыре народы жили вместе в гармонии ч . Таким образом, любые изменения в национальной огонь, когда нападению. ТолькоАватар , повелитель всех четырех стихий , я был в состоянии остановить их , но позже в мире, когда необходимо Эво Он исчезает . провел сто лет , и мой брат , и я нашел новый аватар Аанг Air под названием Учитель . и, несмотря на его высокое мастерство без обучения игры Новак Но salvarnadie имеет много будет для . Я считаю, Аанг может спасти мир . "

Можем ли мы запретить МВт , используя форумы ?

Markoth likes this.
  2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Anyone who can read these moon runes?

chickenpox2 and Willow like this.
  3. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Google can.

4. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! LMFAO!!!

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Old news. We all know Aang beat Fireolord Ozai. Thread belongs in off-topic.

6. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

wow spoiler alert please.

Also my keyboard doesn't have these markings

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

That's because it is Cyrillic, an alphabet invented by Greek monks to represent the slavic languages a lot of years ago. Both our and the cyrillic alphabet derive from the greek one, though, so that is why many signs seem familiar.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

In the address bar at the top of your screen in the right corner should be 3 icons. The icon in the middle is google translate which allows you to translate cyrillic to english.

9. KingJad

It's a metaphor hence the thread title. It is up to you to discover what it means.

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[QUOTE = "KingJad, post: 218 944, member: 435"] "The water.. Fire. Air. Earth Zach term, four nations lived together in harmony hours. Thus, any changes in the national fire when attacked. TolkoAvatar, lord all four elements, I was able to stop them, but later in the world when it is necessary Evo It disappears. spent a hundred years, and my brother and I found a new avatar Aang Air called Teacher. and in spite of his great skill without training But salvarnadie games Novak has a lot going for. I believe Aang can save the world. "

Can we ban MW using forums? [/ QUOTE]
    MW is destroying the harmony of the poxnora elements? How will we save poxnora almighty avatar jad? Where is Katara and Sokka when you need them? Save us Aang!

KingJad likes this.
  11. KingJad

I'm not the avatar. The avatar is the only person who can defeat him on the forums/

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[​IMG]