AIPAC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by st3ck, Aug 8, 2014.

1. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

So I'm interested, if we start talking about this, will this thread get locked/deleted faster than others? Or will we just have weird internet issues as we share knowledge.

For those that have no idea what I'm talking about, this thread will be political in nature, so be wary.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

3. st3ck

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aipac

They have a history of doing stuff on the internet to impact their image. Whether its comments, news stories, forums, social media etc. Their was once a major news story calling them the "gorilla in the room" it was promptly changed under an hour to not make any mention of the AIPAC.

4. chickenpox2

one Palestinian-American guy dies - AMERICA FINALLY CARES
    typical americans only think about themselves they should have intervened 2 weeks ago when the Palestine death count was below 3 digits

5. st3ck

I'll be honest, I have no idea what you are talking about.

And if this is some kind of slam aimed towards me, you're anger at americans is solely misplaced.

But yes, the american sheeple are woefully unaware of the atrocities being committed around the world either by american interests, or the beast herself.

6. chickenpox2

i have nothing against american just that UN was slow to react this time
    all the times before they have never let the conflict last this long and intense
    especially over something insignificant like kidnapping

7. st3ck

Not really, the UN has been funding the occupation and genocide of the Palestinians since Israel's inception. According to the UN, palestine is an occupied territory by a conquering nation. That alone should tell you that the UN is only doing ANYTHING because alternative media didn't give the Media giants a choice, and when the MH17 distraction started falling apart under scrutiny, they had no choice but to cover israel.

And I had heard that the 3 israeli's that were kidnapped/killed was an israeli op so that they could conduct operation protective edge.

Through deception, Thou shalt make war.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  8. chickenpox2

isn't UN supposed to be a Mutual organization of world leaders i doubt that that are using Israel to eradicate HAMAS
    in that case why don't they do same thing with Iran and N. Korea
    also it would be unethical to kill innocent lives even though it seems like the only way

9. st3ck

Well right now, we are witnessing a potential power shift in world players. The UN represents the IMF, which is potentially the most corrupt organization on the planet (read confessions of an economic hitman), and the new player on the field is BRICS, which is a bank NOT using the US dollar as it's reserve. It is instead backed by BRICS nation assets (not fiat currency).

Well the US goes to war and kills whoever threatens their dollar (Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Somolia), and essentially just drew a brand new UN boarder right next to Iran (one of the BRICS nations). Ukraine has been used as a chess piece in a proxy war with Russia. Where is the UN as Ukraine orders airstrikes on civilian populations with no military value? Where is the UN in ensuring the right to vote and sovereignty for a peaceful populace? Oh right, they were helping set up a fake Ukraine parliament to pass the necessary legislation to put them permanently on the hook with the IMF. Then shortly after these Ukrainian politicians realized how they were being used (something about a plane crash), every single one of the resigned in one day in protest.

Hmmmmmm.

Qaddafi had an incredible speech about the UN right before the US/UN decided to kill him, destabilize his country, and hand it over to Alciada. (http://metaexistence.org/gaddafispeech.htm)

So yes, the UN is SUPPOSED to represent a mutual organization of world leaders, but they only represent one VIEW of world leaders. You play ball with the globalist fiat banksters, or you die. THAT is the UN way.

10. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

To be fair, why? Why is it our job to intervene but not yours, or the Brits, or the Germans, or anyone else? The UN made Israel on the British proposed plan, on British "owned" land so it should fall on the UN to support its original decision to help Israel exist. Yet it is our fault for what happened because we didn't intervene weeks ago? If we did, and Americans died, would you intervene to help? If we did, and it escalated the tension in the region into a larger conflict would it be our fault? If an American got shot by a " civilian" or shot a "civilian" would it have been our fault for being there in the first place?

You can not complain when we police the world AND complain when we don't get directly involved in other nations issues. If you honestly think there were not multiple UN and US communications with both parties or at lest statements made you are kidding yourself.

11. Tarth

You shouldn't believe everything you read in yahoo. Does the media have Bias? Of course, but its unfair to call the MH17 a supposed distraction, when it directly impacts Ukraine situation and has lead to an up tick in violence that area as well as geopolitical ramifications and arms sales/distribution. As well as has a larger direct impact on the US, so of course it is covered here.

The coverage on Israel VS Palestine has been consistent, if not 100% the focus of US media do to a large number of issues. Not just some Jewish/Media cover up or whatever you are implying.

Its also unfair to call it the "Genocide of Palestinians" when not fullying expressing, or understanding maybe, the position of Israel or the history of the "Palestinians". Let alone disregarding the stated objective of "Genocide of the Israeli people" or down playing how they gained the territory, in armed conflict, or the consistent Suicide attacks/ Rocket attacks/ Direct Fire raids coming out of the area.

There are a number of Arab Israeli citizens, non Jews mind you, that have representation in the Government, access to all the same social systems and perks AND don't have to serve in the mandatory Armed service like the Jewish men and women do. Granted, that is out of mistrust on loyalties but it is something you should bring up when discussing the topic. Let alone that the Israeli have withdrawn from the contested area multiple times, and tried to integrate the populace as well as work with the leadership prior to the election of HAMAS as the Governing body for the people living there.

Are Israelites blameless? Of course not, they disregard normal targeting procedures and do some immoral or at least questionable things in their dealings. I am not solely refereeing to the conflict or the Isolation or curfews , or restrictions on travel/trade/ economic opportunities either.

They have, however made it clear prior to all/most strikes that they are coming to remove collateral damage whenever possible. However, it is not their fault that HAMAS has stationed its tunnels/rockets/supply caches in civilian population centers/hospitals/schools/Churches/Mosques/ etc, while telling people to stay put that they wont be attacked if they are there. They know it heavily restricts how you can react to them and that's what they were banking on considering Israel has a multi Billion dollar military compared to what HAMAS is throwing at them , which amounts to small arms, and bottle rockets( not really bottle rockets, real ones but you get the comparison).

Its not a situation where one side is blameless and the other is some complete evil mastermind. Its only a conflict, and on both sides there is Blood on peoples hands. Even sides not fighting have to take responsibility.

12. Tarth

I would be careful about claiming who is ignorant when your sole reply is posting a random picture of a UN vote with no background what so ever. You should try to be less biased, especially when most of the nations involved in supporting Israel and creating it abstained. If you do not think they are doing that for a reason I don't know what to tell you.

Edit: also consider the number of countries who voted yes that have historic and political ties/reasons for wanting to demonize/destroy/remove or whatever you want to call it Israel. Even the Vote is Biased.

13. Tarth

Because I know more then is reported on CNN or BBC's web page and have a understanding of the history of the region and its conflict that has been going on since Israel was founded( and thats not even going back prior to that, which has been raging for much much longer). Claiming its good conscience to speak against something is also a poor argument when you are not using facts. How can you in good conscience defend Palestine when it elected HAMAS, indicating at least a majority support for the organization that has been operating with in its area for years, That has murdered countless people with in Israel, conducted indiscriminate attacks, and International terrorism? See how that works?

For the record I do not agree with Israel 100%, but how would you react if a neighboring territory, elected a leadership regime that spends 10-100s of millions in international aid given by many world powers, including the US, on international terrorism/weapons/training/etc( they do not spend it on food/infrastructure or development) against your families with the stated goal of wiping your nation, and culture, and people off the map? How is acting as Israel has any different then how Palestinians "other half" who support HAMAS ( its a local organization, it is made up of Palestinians) are acting? They believe they have no other choice but to be tough in order to continue to live and exist. They have been attacked, in full military conflict AND constant guerrilla insurgent/terrorists ( there is a definitive difference) attacks since the country was formed. Where its neighbors either grudgingly put up with them in the case of say Jordan/Egypt, or out right declare their goal is the utter destruction of Israel such as Iran. How is it any different? Especially when they have been constantly '*****" by the Palestinians and their allies in over 50 years of constant attacks?

You should read up on the area prior to the IRON DOME and up to the 80-90's where suicide bombs were a common occurrence, prior to the hard line survivalist Israeli concept of foreign affairs where they actually tried to be good neighbors.

14. chickenpox2

what is sad is not that Israeli's have killed over 1000+ Palestinian civilians but that HAMAS doesn't seem to care that they lost so many people in the result of this conflict
    honestly if i was a Palestinian i would side with Israelis just to piss HAMAS off and revolt against them

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

There is no majority support for Hamas. They got 45% of the vote of less then 50% of the population due to the Palestinian demographics. Soo lest facts tarnish your argumentation you better edit that post.

Besides, there haven't been elections in a while, which makes even those ~20% arguable.

Also, Iran does not have the destruction of Israel as its target (... no, really, making everyone believe that was a propaganda masterpiece) and, as far as I know but I'm not sure there, Hamas has updated its charter aswell.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

so uh

how bout them sports

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I heard Obama controls AIPAC

18. st3ck

While this thread is definitely about Israel, I was kind of hoping it wouldn't focus solely in their current conflict, which is why I mentioned the power players, IMF and BRICS, Israel, for such a small country, has the most influence of any ruling body on this planet in all foreign affairs.

Mossad has been linked to terrorist false flag attacks since ... Well almost 30+ years. And if you dig into just the most recent atrocities since the year 2000, you will find a Mossad hand almost in all of them.

Create the antithesis for your thesis, and you run the show. Most major groups the us has been actively fighting, were in fact spawned by the us to go fight.

The information propaganda machine continually distracts and suppresses.

For instance did you know the German report of mh17 said the cause of the crash was 30mm cannons fired at the cockpit from either side? And the international community almost unilaterally voted to get UN into Donetsk to "secure the crash site", and also place a whole bunch of new toys near the Russian border.

You are right Tarth, things aren't as they seem, but look at the big picture, follow the money trail and ask the hard questions.

It's hard to defend the AIPAC when you know the things I do. Don't get me wrong in still brainwashed to support Israel, but I don't have to like them.

19. Boozha

Did someone say lacking accountability? Because I smell some lacking accountability

20. Boozha

The customs guys are not accountable for what they are doing, apparently.