Anyone playing skeezick?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Alakhami, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

SHare ur bgs and thoughts, cause I want to run too many champs cause they so gud

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hahaha wat

But no havent tried them.

3. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I will post mine later. I have yet to play any skeezik decks (other than the free-to-play one). I have been wanting to dable in them for fun

4. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I have an unfinished guide up, been super busy with worky and school lately haven't been able to update and or continue editing it. Check my other thread for my current deck- a bit pricey though.

fattyy2k likes this.
  5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I am fine with pricey as I can get most runes

6. Ultima

Here's what I run, haven't updated since release of vanguard's. Revolves around getting the cheap meat out since they're capable of dishing and receiving damage. Throwing a horrific mutation on anyone (I usually save it for a blackguard) will protect you from drown and VP. Sorry for late response as I've mentioned before been busy.

7. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I am

[​IMG]

8. Ultima

Whoops forgot imag .

Attached Files:

9. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I think machineers are garbage and revolt is 1x at best.

10. Alakhami

Machinist has never been close to garbage.

11. Sealer0

Pffff. I'll believe it when I see it.

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. Glaring

Glaring I need me some PIE!

skeez rioter is a pack of Bane Shift aswell

Bolters remain godmode

13. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

I'not so used to playing skeezicks, but this is my bg. I love forbidden fruit, jusy too much ap generation to not find it a place, and also slum market to give our beaters opportunistic assault. Also 1x netter is so good according to me, nice damage and punish+entangling are great to block one enemy for one turn. Finally i've never tried negation mages, i simply don't like them, same cost as warmage for less damage, meh.And i also don't like machinists, good utility, but there's better runes in skeezick.

Attached Files:

14. Anaarkoon

Anaarkoon Member

What are your thoughts on Totem and Templar? Or should I get something else instead?

15. Sealer0

Totem can be game winning in some situations. Now that it's a skeezick it is a somewhat better deploy than before. In particular if people try to cheese you with immunity/resistance physical you deploy totem and laugh at them.

16. Sealer0

Rioter is one of the best swarm units, right behind that 3-4 strig ******* with dark favor and swarm - beast.

17. Alakhami

Tiny played it in his draksar bg.

18. Sealer0

Obviously needs a nerf, then.

19. Alakhami

Machinist has never been weak and has often been nerfed. If you really think he's bad, what do you think sandbags him?

20. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Played Skeezick today, Blackguards are so good.