Clairvoyance

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by RedDain, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Read the chat chain. It's only one step removed from the topic, in address to it.
    Maybe. The cheapness of the spell is part of what makes the spell viable.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

I only meant for the premonition lasts for like the next 2 turns, so like just 1 round. it could just have something like:

Clairvoyance

This rune has pre ordained, (revelealed 1st)

Clairvoyance: Reveals 3 runes in your rune dock, if no more runes can be revealed champions in play gain impenetrable for 2 turns.

That means its not as long as premonition would be, but gives half the effect, plus, it fits, effectively meaning you can see into the future to avoid abilities.

3. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I really don't think it would be overpowered, even at 4 turns. It's would be a late game effect anyways.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I agree. That's what I said, using different words. Now, I've got no idea how much nora someone should have to pay to see the other player's revealed runes, but I agree there should be a trade off. More certainty, more nora, etc.

5. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I just think it needs pre-ordained, and is cast on a creature. Target creature gains Detect 3 for 8 turns(the spells CD).

The spell does what its supposed to do, reveals runes, and grants a non-abusive strategic benefit that is common in theme yet still actually useful.

RedDain likes this.
  6. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Nice suggestion.