Discussion: Patch Notes: August 4th, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Aug 4, 2016.

1. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Spirit Projection
    • Description: When this unit is deployed and at the beginning of each of its turn, if there is no Manifestation of this unit in play, a Manifestation of this unit is summoned within 3 spaces of this champion. This ability activates only if the champion is a Garu Medium or Spirit of the Mountain.
    Omg when goblins used to grab this.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

SLIPWORM IS BACK BABY!

@Sokolov Have a freaking cookie! <3
    [​IMG]

poinl likes this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Now tell me how I'm supposed to be snarky and negative about htat. What good are changes when you have nothing to complain about?

4. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

I used to love that thing. I gotta try it out now.
    Edit* I still even have my level 3 copies.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am glad you like it :)

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I am not sure giving all Arroyo Slam was a good idea but I plan to abuse it while I can! Firk it if it means split Arroyo becomes as common as Spirits, is that a bad thing?

aseryen likes this.
  7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I like the sprite on the new Xulos, but I liked the old artwork better. I liked the immensity of the place he was sitting in.

poinl likes this.
  8. Boozha

Same here, it was a more artistically interesting view. Those normal portraits are a dime a dozen

DrakeArron likes this.
  9. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

I know this is kinda late, but why was protective removed from Boghopper paladin? It was one of those runes that gave some meaning to the theme, now it's only a generic low dmg tank that do nothing but sit there and eat dmg..

aseryen, prymusedek, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  10. Boozha

QFT, should totally be in an upgrade path.

11. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Also I think someone said it already, but what do you think of making elemental storm dmg scale with the amount of procs it gets for a single enemy.

Like, 5 dmg for 1 plant/shaman/poison within range, 7 for 2, 9 for 3 and so on until a certain cap. Would have to think about the dmgs for each proc but I think it would make the ability alot more interesting, giving the player the option to either spread out the dmg or focus it and forcing the enemy not to cluster up.

That or improve the dmg a bit, as it's kinda lacking, especially if you consider CD 3.

aseryen, Qucas and Boozha like this.
  12. Boozha

Also QFT. I think I like you.

13. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I believe it happened when Protective got nerfed and Paladin didn't work anymore for it's cost. I also believe it's staple on him because of flavour and ol'times.

14. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

It definatley works with trample.

Fun fact with trample, apparently it ignores bubble of protection completley and also stacks with multiple hunter abilities.

Guy had a broodlord with hunter small and that equip that gives hunter equiped, was trampling my bubbled protected dude for 6 damage per proc.

I really hope ignoring bubble is a bug.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just for the record, I kind of helped come up with the design for the Xulos reskin:p

Qucas, aseryen, Xirone and 2 others like this.
  16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The change to Wandering now makes it inconsistent with Headless.

17. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

KUDOS!!!