Don't shard your runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nea, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

I will write a more detailed explanation when I'm not dead tired and haunted by a headache, though if you read my previous topic you can guess what it will be about. For now know this: you want to keep all your shard fodder in tact unless you actually what to forge something now.

#contractcurrency #PoxBase #tradingplatform #illuminati #nocharges #freemarket #economy

iPox likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

#This #isn't #twitter #you #Firking #**** , #I #havn't #read #your #other #topics

allso PFFRRRRRT hahahaha you said shart.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Follow me on twitter: @asianmarc

#sweg

Geressen likes this.
  4. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

#much #care

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

#U #wot #m8?

6. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Pfff hate using that stealing cheap cake's site. Have 0 shards and I'm waiting for legendaries to be forgable. Saving everything. Why would poxbox sell them cheaper than forge? 330k leg is how many extended exos? I'll guess we'll see.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

PoxBase, not PoxBox

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

At least my post was cake shaped.

10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

While were on the topic of not sharding , anyone has that mass shard program?(no longer on poxbrothers since site was shutdown)

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Use the forum search

12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Which leads to a link to poxbros website to download.....which is nolonger up....

13. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

havn't you heard? you're not supposed to shart your runes, for reasons as of yet unknown
    #thetruthisoutthere #lizardaliens #poxforumsistwitternow

15. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

I had a mass shart the other day. My stomach felt better.

Geressen likes this.
  16. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Goddamit man, get a hold of yourself.

Also i'm dying at your loop of quotes on phone click view more and it doubled the thread size >.>

now if you'll excuse me
    *continues to laugh hysterically.

Etherielin and Geressen like this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You can't tell me what to do!

#FirstWorldAnarchy

Geressen likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol

19. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Well if that thread is the case what for since legendary are forgable? I think poxnora can defeat this third party sites simply by reducing forge costs but that may lead them to lose money, but then again, poxbox is making them lose money.

20. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

I've changed the concept a bit so it's not exactly the case, but if you are asking why: Unless they go all the way with Ronin and make sharding and forging to be on 1 to 1 relation, as opposed to 1 to 5 relation it's now, you will be able to get runes you want for less "shards" than forging would cost you, and get more "shards" for runes you don't need than you would get by sharding them. Basically, a market with price caps. And then you have limited runes and Ronin runes that won't be on the forge at all.