Elder Garu -_-

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by IMAGIRL, Aug 16, 2014.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Does anyone see some random dude named Gnash's heart on Vex anywhere?

2. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

It's in her chest, or maybe the chest of her Neodraks.
    Because Mad Science, yo.

3. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Can Serkan enter play with Deploy: Equip Vendetta? And Xulos; Deploy: Equip Cloak of Skulls + Drop Statue of Xulos?

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

No, I get your point but no. Nice try though.

I can see the logic behind this, but adding a stun ability would drastically increase it's nora cost. Also, adding a one off ability is interesting, but the same problem as with adding stun would occur. It is an interesting thought experiment.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Karmavore Still relevant, still want it. ;) PC5 please?

Leadrz likes this.
  6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

There is limited space in PCR 5 and I think Bowmage is slated to be the sole buff. Maybe PCR 6?

7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

PCR6 for sure, that's my theme expansion patch, where I can make themes more meta. While the elves get toned down. HOPEFULLY.

DarkJello and Sirius like this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Leadrz likes this.
  9. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I would really like to see Elder Garu become playable....however....The first thing that absolutely needs done first is his sprite needs to be changed....it is one of the ugliest runes in the game.

10. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

him,primitive and hurler need to lose those awkward abs

11. Wroniec

Wroniec New Member

They won't change Elder garu .. I can bet on that :(

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

So...

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

PCR's dont really exist anymore. Buffs are coming soon tho! As well as theme revitalization! So be patient!

14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I.... Ok.

Leadrz likes this.
  15. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I will hope and pray bowmage becomes non-shitty again.

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Leadrz likes this.
  17. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Jyx gains Nightblade too then right? Where does it end? Euan clearly is using the Ethereal Hammer, the weapons are surely based off the champion and the earlier releases seem to have more trends along those lines. Games, like anime, movies, don't have to make sense, but think of it this way it's just sample equipment like the character on the cover of a game wearing end game armor that doesn't mean they're always in that armor or even have to ever put it on in the actual game.

18. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I agree for the most part, but Euan's a bad example. He has the ability Euan's Hammer.

19. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Eaun may be a poor example because he has an ability, but I'd argue him having a specific ability and not the the equivalent of Ethereal Hammer when they match makes him a fine example of how they can have the equipment featured and still have different abilities. You still have Grimlic, Jyx, etc heck Grimlic uses the Scepter of Onus and yet equipping him with the Scepter literally does nothing for him let alone him having not having it just because it's featured on his art. Then there is the converse, the split heroes (some of them atleast) have their equipment that is clearly meant "specifically" for them and yet they don't have it on their rune art. (again some of them) Mosharn doesn't have Providence for example.

*In that respect whilst I don't think they need the equipment on their rune art I still say Scepter of Onus should be retooled to at least work with Grimlic perhaps granting some form of Heal Mass, Cleansing Flame, Basic Magic Attack, Projection, etc given his K'thir past, is there anything lore wise to suggest he lost his original magics? It's like Sixul why did he lose his natural psionic abilities when he gained his fire abilities and Argol got to keep his with his ice abilities.

20. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I was more meaning that the artwork probably shows Euan's Hammer as opposed to the Ethereal Hammer, and like I said, I mostly agree that just because it's on the art it doesn't need to be part of the champ. (Although Elder Garu is pretty darn lacklustre.)