Elder Garu -_-

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by IMAGIRL, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

They should have made Godwin like they made Maxx and Serkan of Sheoul Demon and Lich King instead of making Fiorn then I doubt anybody would care about Elder Garu, lackluster champs happen though not everything can be interesting and doesn't mean it needs reworking.

2. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I agree with this entire statement. :)

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Have you seen his feet? o_O

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I agree this champ has the oaken mace on him. It would be very logical for him to have some kind of stun ability. I say lower his Attack to like 11 and give him combo attack stun. Keep the pummel upgrade. It doesn't have to be something outrageous at all.

Or we could give him Logistics: Stun to base

6. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

COMBO STUN FTW

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Just had a thought. What if he gained Summon Mace similar to Master Axeman's Summon Axe ability, and work him into being more powerful when equipped?

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

ALL PROVISION ABILITIES ON BASE!!!!!!

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bwahahah. Why the hell not. Go for it. I'll await your customized build that sure to blind us all with it's splendor.

10. gamengamenut

"when equiped with oaken mace, This champion gets "oaken splendor" "

Oaken Splendor - the first attack this champion makes each turn stuns it's target and deals +4 dmg

taunts with speech bubble "I'm way more fabulous with this mace than you are!"

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Oaken mace could probably stand to get the same treatment that Axeman's Fate did. Where if equipped on a Garu it does more than just give the ability. Maybe Slam? Entrepidus convinced me it's not locked solely to Elder Garu.

12. gamengamenut

Slam doesnt really fit into the Garu theme as a thing, Combo: *** would be good because many garu have pummel and it fits.

Combo: stun
    Combo: slam
    Combo: fear

these look about right

13. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I know the devs don't have much time for coding, especially for old runes. As such, any changes to Oaken Mace and, Garus, would probably only be done with current abilities, unfortunately. It would be neat if Oaken Mace had a special effect for Garu but I think they would all need coding.

14. gamengamenut

Knowing coding, i can feel the Devs pain.