Fan Faire in KF/UD split BG (question)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fogandsteel, Aug 5, 2016.

1. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

What champion(s) in KF and UD would be the best target for Fan Faire? I understand that the extra bonus the spell gives is nice, but who should get that fascinate ability?

2. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I'd help myself, but I'm pretty sure I'm too much of a noob to do well. I also don't know enough champs.
    I could probably point you in the right direction, though. I made a pseudo fascinate bg for FF FW, and while even with help from others it isn't very good, I could use what I learned there to try and find some stuff for you

Again, though, IDK if I'd be of any use. I'm only offering because no one else seems to be :/

3. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Put it on a support or utility champ or another that lasts long. But it dies matter what kind of build.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  4. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Another choice for the spell is to cast it on your Frontline melee. While you will not get the extra dmg and hp you will get fascinate which will help in bring in the opposing champs in range of your otheresa champs :cool:

5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I'd be quite liking it on a Pincushion or perhaps an Ireguard.

6. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

I think that it will be better on Vothasir Reaver while he's Holding The Line so it will give extra free attack + atleast 1 original attack.

Fentum likes this.