Free ST runes

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by BansheeX, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Cuz you have boobs ?

2. Goldilocks

Goldilocks New Member

It would help a returning player, just 1 or 2 will do. Thanks in advance.

3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Still time to submit your reason :)

4. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

You should give them to me...to make...
    <---this here spider, smile. :) (maybe if he smiles cute enough, he can borrow purpletop's hat)

5. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

also LF a sugar mama

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

They should be given to me because I am simultaneous responsible for ST being god-mode and ST being terribad.

Seriously tho, I don't need them :)

undred and BansheeX like this.
  7. BansheeX

Quite a feat :D

8. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero The King of Potatoes

To some people poxnora is a game. To me pox nora IS SAVAGE TUNDRA. My pox life lives and breathes and will one day die as ST.
    Dramatics aside. It's my favorite and nearly exclusive faction of choice since i started first playing. However after moving out for the first time money has been tight so keeping up with rune releases an what not has been difficult. It would be wonderful to have em as i could expand my love for the biter cold an get back to my frosty ways

9. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

I am very close to having all of the FW runes and I would use the ST runes to get closer to my goal of having all of the FW runes.

10. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

i should win becuase i have always played ST . and in the guild chat(of zub zero society , frozen forest ,the calisk one whose name i don't recall) we had long intensive chats on how cold it is there and if lonx pee freezes instantly and is their number one cause of death .... i am also usually involved in rune sharing so i supose the runes you give me won't go just to me but for my group of friends

11. SavageFang

SavageFang Well-Known Member

I miss the sub-zero society!

12. BansheeX

Bid a token or common on the trade :)
    Give the runes you do not need or have spares of already to someone else you think wouldput them to good use :)

Goyo and SavageFang like this.
  13. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

The trade expired by now.

Also Goyo if you want to part with one of those Tusks we can maybe make a deal! :3

KingJad likes this.
  14. BansheeX

Stupid me.

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

@Goyo i will trade you for a tusk as well

16. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

17. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Poor choice, BansheeX - for now you shall suffer the wrath of my Ravenous-Mutant-Hamsters!

*opens the cage doors*

Now my beasts - seek and destroy! MWUHAHAH...

...No, not that way, you fools! You're far too fat to fit through... what did I say? What did I just say? Dicer, don't eat that! That's priceless lab equipment. Rabid, get off my chair! Paunch, I order you to stop having a heart-attack!

*4 hours and several mutant-hamster-carcasses later*

Well, Banshee, it seems you win this round. But, you haven't heard the last of Doctor Diabolical. I'll be back in 6-8 weeks, ready to enact my revenge and deliver some masterful one-liners. MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

BansheeX likes this.
  18. undred

you remind me of claptrap :D

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I will attempt to continue your interviews when you are gone. That and I believe Tusk is really an enlarged Boo, the miniature giant space hamster.

20. undred

baldur's gate reference ?

darklord48 likes this.