FS list of desirable changes

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Boozha, Jul 12, 2014.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think he has let his hate for trees just consume him lol.. I use to actually like his post he use to be right about balance lately he just became a **** who complains about everything but when you complain or disagree with him you are wrong.. And he even insults you.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

hey hotshott, learn to read. I was only reacting to karmavore starting to talk about KF

Learn to read the bloody content of this thread chump

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

you're jeeperz, who cares

Pretty rich coming from the kid who's got an fetish for raging in lobby every time he loses.

You finally got picked after a bunch of people before you for KF forums, don't let it go to your head

4. jeeperz2

Trust me on this karma he is 100% right Geekal isn't as impossible to kill as people think. I just faced guy who pistol shot my geekal and geekal got no immunity. Bane Shift like bok raider shuts him down completely.

5. jeeperz2

I think you let the fact your name is BurnPyro get to your head lol. Especially with a response like that lol believe it or not I am not the one being called a **** on fourms by countless people. AND ITS REALLY FUNNY YOU SHOULD BRING UP RAGING IN ANY SUBJECT LOL all you do is rage on fourms.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's hard not to when having to deal with people like you.

All you ever do is present your opinion like a fact with no forum of discussion whatsoever. There's nothing that comes out of your mouth that's even remotely constructive.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

By the way, I really don't think you understand what the like button means

KingJad and jeeperz2 like this.
  8. jeeperz2

Rich coming from the most negative guy on fourms even talking about the word constructive. If someone even shows a little disinterest in what you have to say you either ignore them or full on attack mode on there ass. I think you are the one who presents his statements as facts. This thread would be completely fine without YOU ever commenting on it. I like it because I can't believe what you say its really amazing lol.

EDIT: I mean no dislike button so yea.. Sorry lol.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

A part of my posts has no value, another part does. I don't mind. At least when I post something constructive there's a point to it, and it would help Gedden out if you bothered to read it.

This is the CorpsE thread all over again, you weren't there for the balancing, me and nebron were, you claim to know more because "I think I am right". You're part of a middle pack of players in troll guilds who think they know whats going on in this game.

Edit: I'd tell you you have a clue, but no interest... sorry lol

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Burn is apart of this pox higher archy, bow down before his internet words.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  11. jeeperz2

LOL...

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I like davres feedback a lot and once I'm less drunk I will work it into the post. Nexx' change list also seems reasonable, I left those out because I had no experience so far with them. Been moderately limited in my champ selection.

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

this is post of the year

14. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Got you again burn, harharhar.

Form*

15. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Well, I had to give some of my opinions. I've been playing around with ALOT of runes, top 30, but still playing around with runes. I used commandos, I like them, they're just not as good. But ye, the rest of the list isn't just on paper, I've done some playing around with them, and I can tell you that they need to be changed thematically and power-wise.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dorigon was top 30 ever?

Sounds like lies.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  17. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Look at my highest ranking, and my current ranking.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Must be playing while nobody was playing

surely

19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Buff fly catcher and make froblic bull and sludge wurm regular sized champs. Maybe buff swamp wurm to =) and make tortan transport useful ran in any way shape or form greattttt.

20. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Not really, I'm pretty sure I'm on all day, and play game at random times.

Oh and on a sidenote, everytime I see you're in a game, it's against a rare/low exo leaguer. Who's the one playing at the time when nobody's on? Ye, you.