FW is pretty broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pixyrus, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Kalasle is right about KF not have the damage early to stop the swarm in the begging, thus dragging it out till mid game and by then the FW player already has about 4 Festering Corpses with 40ish HP each. KF decks generally don't have good damage. Sure there are some stat boosters, but compared to other factions they probably have some of the lowest base damages. And the point where "oh you got ranged champions, how in gods name can the slow 5 speed zombies get up close" well, 2 attacks from a ranged unit does not kill a 40 HP unit. The summons should be at 20HP base, not including banner/boost.

FW gets meat out so fast. I played against a zombie deck today and 2nd turn he double deployed 2 Wandering Zombie. So for about 120 nora (idk for sure) he gets 4 champions with resist physical. Then later 2 Afflicted Corpses with 45 HP. And killing all those champions seems useless because they have 5 turn CD, and will be back before you know it.

Say what you want, but FW got the best if not second or third best bonus in the game.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You claimed that "I was sour about that time when I said SL was severely underpowered (on that current map rotation" and I got rekt". SL was garbage on that map rotation, I never said the faction was underpowered as a whole. Now you somehow claim that "I never said that". Then what are you on about? You're disagreeing with yourself in a timespan of 30 minutes. That's some Trump Bane Shift right there.

Again, you can go into why you disagree with the statement that SL was garbage on that map rotation, but you would be wrong.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dunno about the bonus. Zombies are so dumb and insane because half their champs are undercosted beyond belief and their internal synergy is bonkers.

And unless witches got axed, they're still dumb as Firk with their perma curse while smashing overefficient units in your face.

To me FW bonus is a "win more or win if it's equal" kind of bonus. Not broken per se. It's just that when a theme or deck in FW is broken it seems amplified by the bonus, whereas when something is garbage in FW you don't notice the bonus whatsoever.

Etherielin, Ballballer and SPiEkY like this.
  4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Then tell me that, no need to be an *** about it. I didn't realize I was so contradictory.
    No, you didn't say the whole faction was underpowered. That doesn't make my statement incorrect. Despite you thinking the faction was bad that specific rotation, plenty of other good players still thought they're factions were worse then yours.
    That means they think your faction is more powerful then them on that rotation.
    No, I can't tell you that the map rotation didn't need to be changed or the faction buffed. But they could. I might be a noob, but the top UD player sure isn't.
    And he clearly thought SL was far better then his faction that rotation (and in general), not to mention he other threads.
    So, I say again- the answer is to go to him, ask him why he sees you as so powerful, etc.

5. DrakeArron

And yes, that was my original post. That happened to be because I didn't feel like looking up the specifics of a month old post at the time, and was making the comment purely as a joke (hence the silly face ":p"). I didn't expect to need to debate with you about it, as concidering you never made a counterpoint to any of the criticism in the thread I'd assumed you'd realized you were wrong.

6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Yea, the way the bonus interacts with the champions and play style is the problem.

But unfortunately it's the only way FW is unique, so if you change the bonus I feel the faction will kinda fall apart.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm gonna stop you right there.

The top UD player is a noob. I don't even know who you are referring to, TheOutCast? He's been convinced UD isn't broken even though it's been cruising draw wins at a rate KF used to.

The only good UD player around now, or recently returned and will be when back in form, is MogaBait. All the rest are a bunch of chumps that point click their manics champs early game and hope they win before draw wins don't matter anymore.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

9. DrakeArron

So, you are going to do that then. The "I'm right your wrong".
    I don't see how he has any more reason to be incorrect then you do. I don't like him, doesn't mean you both can't be wrong. And what's to stop him from lobbing the same mud at you?
    Like I said, talk to him. Tell him all of your weaknesses. There's always other players too.
    And did you really just claim UD is OP? That doesn't make you any better then what you would have been if my original comment had been true. I shouldn't need to explain to you why- every faction has been labeled OP by now. From yours to IS to anything else. By good players? Not necessarily. But still, I find it highly unlikely you just happen to be the one who's correct.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Nah, man, Burn is spot on here, UD is really strong, especially when it comes to draw-wins.

11. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Really?

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

This drakearron dude is annoying as hell

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No seriously, TheOutCast is mediocre at best. He's really not that good. He lacks nuance and doesn't understand win conditions. He's so set on rushing his opponent he never caps side fonts. He literally bets on the all in every time.

You're new here. But you'll learn, in time, that I'm mostly right about these things.

Etherielin, Fentum and SPiEkY like this.
  14. DrakeArron

Never said it wasn't strong. Nothing wrong with saying a faction is strong. Except he didn't say UD was strong. He said it was OP. Veeeery different. Admitably he didn't outright say it, but came pretty close. Because he said the outcast was "convinced UD wasn't OP". If you say that, and then say that's wrong due to ___ (no matter what that is) that is saying it is incorrect to think UD isn't OP. And the opposite of that, is that it *is* OP.
    And as I've already said, it is incredibly irresponsible and I'll minded to claim an entire faction is OP without a *ton* of evidence backing you up- the most important being a sizable percentage of players agreeing with you.
    Though he can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, however I'm pretty sure that's the correct meaning of such a sentence.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

cd doesnt matter ffs.(fw would happilly take half of any other factions bonus instead of the worthless cdr...) you pay full nora for every champ and can run them 2x anyway, wtf is this thread?...

16. DrakeArron

Not when it comes to claiming an entire faction is OP... Or an entire faction is UP in one map rotation (yes, it can be *weak* in a rotation, but you said it was unplayable).
    If you want to be right about that, you'll need a large percentage of the forums backing you up. Otherwise your no different then the original concept of this thread.

17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

My name is Burnpyro I cry about zombies but say nothing about my super efficient flying dragons that all hit for 15+ damage tank like a mofo have damage that amps and a Bane Shift ton of aoes in theme

Did I mention my dragons can summon little dragons ?

Sit ya ass down

So sick of you *****ing about everything except your own Bane Shift, I don't like baller either but I give that little guy some credit for atleast calling out the nonsense in his faction. Well besides his voils.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're utterly ******** if you think dragons are on the same level as zombies.

And if you weren't such a halfwit you know that I utterly dislike dragons. They're dumb and annoying by design.

Ballballer likes this.
  19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Incoming pyro cool kid comment
    :rolleyes:

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well hey, that's the first smart thing you've said all day