FW is pretty broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pixyrus, Aug 26, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

:cool::rolleyes: Double the cool kid, I've never really trolled before but i do enjoy it lately.

You give me some good laughs

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean to tell me you were serious all these years?

Holy Bane Shift

[​IMG]

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I'm giggiling so hard right now

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I cannot stress how much it annoys me when people make this frankly stupid suggestion.

Festering Corpses have high hp for a reason! They are the only summon/swarm in the game with Lumbering and this makes them extremely easy to pick off from range or outmaneuver, If you are having problems with F.Corpses then you probably played yourself into that situation. Not only this but you could practically board wipe them with abilities like Disbelief or Shatter Summons combined with nothing more than a stern look, no theme which relies on summons should be so easily countered.

Honestly I very rarely see them cause a good player any issues, most of the time when F.Corpses are dealing damage it's because the opponent positioned badly, engaged them without good reason or was already significantly behind in board control. There is a multitude of abilities out there which can be used to efficiently counter summons and if you aren't running them then you suck at deck building and deserve to lose.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    super71 and TeaScholar like this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Man, you really are pretty bad at this whole argument thing.

6. potatonuts

Man, you really are just a salty little *****.

TeaScholar, Etherielin and darklord48 like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That's boozha for you

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Not really tho

Et tu, Belgian

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mate

you are a freaking grump sometimes

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The following statement applies to more than this thread right now, so keep it in mind:

Nonsense posts, bickering, and trolling are all causes for posts to be removed, or for threads to be locked. If you have nothing to say, say nothing, and if you have something to say, say it civilly.

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Translation: No fun allowed.

Gnomes, Tweek516, TeaScholar and 3 others like this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I think you're vastly overestimating how much posts this forum would see if this was taken into account

Tweek516, badgerale, davre and 2 others like this.
  13. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Could someone aside this whole quarry logically explain me what's wrong with fw bonus? i think it's got its strenght in other things than giving rescources to the battlefield (nora or aomething) like deckbuilding. Also being able to deploy things continuously like devourer, whose efficiency raises as you deploy him more and more is a strenght.

14. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Yea I want to see more shutting on FW

15. super71

Certain things in fw are extremely overpowered but I don't think it's the zombies or themes themselves.

My biggest problem with fw has always been the stupid amount of easy kills they can get with things like soulreave, reapers blade, doom, essence drain, death pact, shadow shank. With any other faction I have to sit and think and plan my moves to one round a beefy champ, fw is the only faction in this game where I laugh when I see a 90 Nora monster tank.

Oh and global bull Bane Shift like curse and chop blocks.

The faction isn't strong because of its champ selection it's strong because of its spell and equipment toolkit.

Also anyone else notice how absurd fw is getting with summons again ? I never actually minded zombie summons because they are slow and only powerful when fleshweaver removed lumbering and they get picked off easily, but Firk am I sick of things like worms, skellys, and spirits getting more spam summon fodder every expansion. I'm almost begging for the old sever summons back.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yep, you are not alone.

I do mind zombies, though. When opposing champions die, more zombies. When friendly champions die, more zombies. Drop a relic, more zombies.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    BurnPyro and super71 like this.
  17. potatonuts

I don't get the hate for zombies, everyones gotta eat!

18. super71

All I know is target rot wrapper first and foremost lol, and hope you kill it in time.

Xirone likes this.
  19. potatonuts

No, you should always focus Wandering Zombie first, trust me.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Even skellies are pretty sweet lately. So. Much. Firking. Meat.

Which is ironic considering they're no skin all bones

SPiEkY likes this.