Guides

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by doubtofbuddha, Dec 3, 2015.

?

What theme should I write a guide for?

1. Boghoppers

2. Psychics

3. Semi-Aquatics

4. Meta/Junk/Goodstuff

5. You shouldn't be writing a guide you scrub!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i think psychics are pretty darn straight forward and aren't really in much need of a guide. Semi-aquatics on the other hand you have a large amount of important roles that must be filled in order to make an efficient one including good enough range units effective water generation, some form of front line unit which is not an easy thing to come by in FS. you'd be doing a much larger service in writing up one for aquatics over psychic.

Note that i voted for you shouldnt be writing a guide you scrub but that's just because im an immature POS that couldn't resist. So +1 for S-As

Makorov likes this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Chose Semi-Aquatics. I think Psychic is pretty well known for the most part. It's only when you start messing with the Soultapped interaction that people might need some help with.

Edit: Dammit. Macca, your post was on page 2, I only saw page 1. Scrolled down, replied, then refreshed. Lo an behold you said the exact same thing.

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Aquatic hype.

4. darkscape4rs

darkscape4rs New Member

Must be
    Psychics!!!!!;)

5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Considering that semi-aquatics are getting a theme-wide rework/nerf, I am going to wait for that in order to produce this guide.

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Go for the psychics man, youve got plenty of experience with them and so has Finn. :)

7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Scrub, do Jellebriums.

8. doubtofbuddha

There aren't nearly enough jellebriums to justify writing a guide for them. It is basically put in 2 of all of the jellebriums except for the stupidly low hp detect one, through in a utility piece or two. Lose.

9. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

@Leadrz have made a Jellebrium guide allready, I vote for you to wait the Mirefolk patch (nerf).

10. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CgACkqchmCd@Cq-CdhczbCdkCdj

spells and Bane Shift like that are up to you personally. I've been having a blast with the new Twisted Emerald. The idea is this though. You run commander on coral, mindwhipe on mindbender. Songmasters are for dazzling/the buff dmg. Arcanist for her attack psy, cheap range(I have known to run 2 tidemaster bandoleer and vault for alt dmg/water gen) Basically it is jellies with some crutch runes to help them along.

Spoilers: Two......Lord........Eight

11. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

That's why I don't even play against people with my coolest BG's. The dream must live.

Skullferno likes this.
  12. doubtofbuddha

Just to keep everyone updated, this is coming along nicely. I expect to have it finished some time early next week. I wanted to make sure I had absorbed all the nerfs/changes @Sokolov was going to push through for a while, and things look stable enough now to write it up. Also apparently Psychics pushed ahead of Semi-Aquatics when I was not looking. I think that mostly means that I am going to come back and write a psychics guide next.

I also kind of regret not including Salaman on the list, as I now I think Salamans have enough runes to make real choices.