Help me with my BG

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Bluefinish, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Bluefinish

Bluefinish The King of Potatoes

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

It is criminally unfocused. I nany case ditch the neuromancers, they are barely runnable in a psychic deck and catastrophal in anything else. Backfire is better than backfire boon usually. Either some more water generation like Moog or drop at least one of the tempests, aquatics without water doesn't go well.

3. Bluefinish

I know it's pretty unfocused, but i don't have all the runes yet to run complete theme decks, so that's why i just tried to make it into a meta deck.
    and if those are what i should drop, what should i include?

4. Boozha

Expanding into a boghopper module would be pretty cheap. Furies and stuff. Sorry that I'm not writing so much, but there are some guides around; perhaps @GabrielQ has some answers for you.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Just run mirefolk. The only race that hasn't been utterly ****ed over by these kf lovers.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

7. Bluefinish

Seems pretty decent but two choices confuse me. Hippo riders and Moog. I never considered them viable, or am i just missing something?

8. Boozha

Moog was not viable in the past but is hella viable now. Great tank, and some utility with sustain and pull. Hippo riders are sooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. With lots of o's. They deal good damage on charges but die like flies.

9. GabrielQ

moog is a sure deploy against unresourceful enemies, resist physical and magical will tie the arms of the likes of beasts and treefolks.
    Hippos deal tons of damage on charges and have a impressive nora to hp ratio, keep in mind that a charge + a basic attack is more than 30 damage and charge 3 range is huge, it's a really nice champion.
    That said, you can replace them with crawlmanglers and remove augur and bloated toad to add a couple ranged snaptooths, like dusk shaman

10. Bluefinish

Hmm, i see. Seems pretty legit. thanks for the advice!

11. Boozha

I would suggest Huntmasters over Hippo Riders personally. More flexibility, two bodies, mroe damage when you sum it up ...

12. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

but also +30 ish nora.

13. GabrielQ

Huntmasters are already there!
    The theme of the bg is "Hippopotamuses"