I expect to see more Valdac buffs.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by BurnPyro, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Varu Howler for president :p

jeeperz2 likes this.
  2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

skithmaw hunter!

3. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

I like how people keep saying burn is annoying, obnoxious, or that he needs to take a break. I guess you people don't realize how much dude cares about this game. Hell, I'm just as piss as he is. I'm just less vocal about it. It feels as gedden is doing his own thing and not taking any players advice. The past patches(SL wise) have not been any ideas that I've known of, they all just seemed random. Maybe if more than one person(burn) complained, things would get changed around here. Stop being sheep and fight for change.

4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

By caring about the game you don't spew negativity on fourms claiming he is caring for the game. He even went as far as to bash Gedden in the face saying it was better to leave the game to die that doesn't sound like caring to me.. Maybe he does need to take a break.

5. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

I think that's a Blackguard?

6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I still think that Burn got infested by Hashinshin.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Then you don't have a very accurate memory of Hashinshin

Dagda likes this.
  8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Oh, believe me, I do. I've read a lot of his "buff Moga plz" threads even when everyone ignored him. He operated on a similar emotional vibe Burn does now.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  9. devrn

He hit his breaking point. What can you do? I'm good at suppressing it and that's why I'm not doing the same thing he is. Who knows.... If things continue to go the way they are, maybe the game should had just died.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  10. jeeperz2

If that's how you feel you guys can both leave or take a break whatever pox would be fine without the the negativity and screaming at the devs. I understand the breaking point but it gives you no right to go crazy and blow up the fourms and everyone who tries to reason with you.

Alkioneus likes this.
  11. devrn

You call this adamant "everyone against burn" attitude reasonable? How many strikes will it take before you guys finally which that point? World war 2 didn't end because we sat around and hoped the allies won.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  12. jeeperz2

Look man all I am saying is he needs to take a serious break from this game if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. Bashing on the devs and being childish posting threads about buffing things and raging at people who are trying to be constructive saying they have no clue what they are talking about isn't part of the solution..

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, excuse being a **** with "getting things done". Lol

jeeperz2 likes this.
  14. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

i feel that there needs to be more communication about why the changes are what they are. if we can see the reasoning, then maybe we can come to some understanding. i mean as is, some of these changes look quite random, but we don't know if theres been any internal testing, if that even happens anymore.

on a side note, i do remember that there used to be a testing relm and a group of players (prolly the pdc or someting similar) that tested the new stuff before expansions and maybe (not sure) before patches. then that stopped, i dont remember why.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You are completely clueless. You can't take context from anything. Every time you try quoting people on things you forget part of their statements or just don't mention context at all.

What I actually said was: if Gedden is going the kill the game like this, he might as well have let it die under SOE.

Regulate likes this.
  16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the face.

17. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

People always get too worked up about changes to this game, especially when its not the changes they themselves feel are the most important or when it nerfs something they like or when the changes they want don't happen instantaneously. I'ma tell you a secret... ish ain't that drastic. Every change is not a matter of game life or death. The meta game and its diversity isn't necessarily better or worse than it was under SOE, so much as it is different. I do think DOG has done a good job in making overall quality of life user interface type improvements. And I think they care about the life of the game. This game is way different than when I started back in the circus days, and overall its been a good ride.

Be patient with the patch updates. Small regular tweaks tend to better than drastic changes. You don't have to have personal input on every change. I know that's a shocking concept to some people, but its true. Give Movn and the other council members input and let them act as the filter they're supposed to be.

There's nothing wrong with being passionate about the game but if you're spending a disproportionate amount of time ranting, take a break. Drink a beer. Go outside. Interact with real human beans. The game will be here when you get back.

KingJad likes this.