I swear i only got one question left...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I left when blink left.

Why you snip the balls of god off this spell but left Fading recollection,drown, vortex, vertical push and doom basically untouched in the core "corpse" era.

If you can convince me why that spell deserved the cross over all those other spells, especially in the Firking age of Bane Shift like siesm and knockback 3 cool down 1.

Tldr: revert blink bihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Drown to 100 nora rarely used anyways and won't be missed by much except aquatics. Honestly don't see a lot of FR either so you could probably delete that one without much crying. Same with Vortex. Doom is silly tru and VP is about the right price imo I'm indifferent when I see it played (generally happy).

All of those except doom are pretty average (alongside Blink).

TLDR I don't see your issue.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

dooms cost has gone up 25%

vortex has gone up 10% vertical push is really not that great. drown has gone up 10 nora and a lot of water front was removed.

Knockback 3 isn't cooldown 1 so not sure what you're *****ing bout there.
    And because 1 moderately intelligent blink move was easily winning games before the nerf.

TLDR: Stop being a whiny "bihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Vortex also lost its ability to disappear-a-fy champs when the Avatar was transfigured. That was a nice perk and without it, I took it out of all my decks.

Tweek516 likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's fun to ignore reality and pretend you are being unfairly persecuted.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

KB is now CD1, actually. Still 50% DMG tho, and not sure how it is relevant to Blink.

7. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Take a look at Divinity's Touch and see if you could put than in your deck instead. It's cheaper than FR, Drown and VP. It's everything Vortex was and more. And it can be used to save a champ turns after it was doomed ;)

jeeperz2 likes this.
  8. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

but, what about reforge, tornado, demolish, shatter, marsh song, hippos and other spells? Theres plenty of spells which have worse design. At least you can see doom coming...

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

dobt talk about Divinitys Touch because then the nerfcalls start and it will be nerfed to kangkoon

10. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nah.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I think I see your problem. Did you try turning yourself on and off again?

12. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

I am and always will be a UD affiliated player so please think before you ram the hate train up my ass ;) IS deserves tools like seism and a change to blink ( do damage to champs while they are out of the map same as swallow whole from earth shaker ..etc) On the other hand I cant believe how grints are passing unnoticed this expansion and how a certain player ...(who I wont mention) made an absolutely mindFirking bgs by adding 2x barbarian guardian and 2x stonearm sash and bastion. So you start by getting one or 2 guardians out with bastion preferably and stall the game till you can nexus aura on turns one and 2 and grintmaw hymn when one is on CD. Have you seen a bastion with 70 HP tough 3 and rock defiance xD. That combo needs to be looked at in my opinion but the whole message here is that IS isnt as weak as ppl think it is. The biggest proof is markoth who despite all the patches and power spikes of UD, SL and FW managed to stay as one of the top consistent players with the one faction he plays.

13. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Cause you the whacktaur bro...
    And I wish you didn't suck at your own game.

You think you got jokes?

I am going to make a new video roasting this abomination called poxnora just so you can know how many Ls poxnora took in the last 2-3 years in the hand of designers that can't play they own game.

I have been inspired.

14. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Lads let's cool off and focus on bettering the game that we all love

As far as blink goes I think adding a -health clause to the champ that's meant to be occupying the space is more than fair ( I welcome other opinions as well)

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Why do you still come here? No one cares about you or your pointless whining.

16. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Keeping for posterity reasons.

17. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

blink+park your champ there until you put a nora mine down. was so obnoxious and op. not sorry at all.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  18. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Please change the same **** broken record that you have been playing for years, no one takes anything you say seriously, even when you do have a valid point. This sh*t about making a video slating a game that you play is ********, any sane person would just stop playing a game they are not enjoying. Stop being a child for once in your miserable life.

19. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Bro sit down wit yo rune beggin a$$