let me just say...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elvenbl4de, Jun 17, 2014.

1. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

The rune forge is Firking awesome.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

A bit laggy, but nice to cap prices in 3d stores :)

3. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

A pity we don't have a "bulk" sacrifice option.

Yes, we can use 3rd party apps and scripts (and they work like a charm), but it should be included by the Owls, imho.

Poxbrothers likes this.
  4. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

There was talk of a website redesign to, so the bulk sacrifice may not be to far off hopfully.

5. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just in case for those that don't know what Nemorga is talking about: http://www.poxbrothers.info/new_shop/downloads/

Sincerely,

Josh753

newsbuff likes this.
  6. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

oh sweet another store that isn't pox box. definitely going to check it out now! and ya we need a mass sacrifice option LOL

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Honestly? Its actual use is capping prices. Its great at that and I love it for that, but there is hardly any sense in sacrificing runes if you just want value atm.

8. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

My fault, I should have been more specific... specially since it's an awesome tool !!

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There aren't any immediate plans for a mass sacrifice option, but that doesn't mean we aren't listening. Implementing something like that in the right way takes time, and our web engineer is plenty busy with the changes for the revamp.

So much players want and so much we want to add, but it all takes time and manpower. I personally encouraged our engineer to grow more arms, but he refuses to take my advice :D

Tarathil likes this.
  10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Then maybe try it the other way around: perhaps the threat of losing an arm could motivate him to work faster.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Senshu

No, that would just result in a one arm programmer which would be counterproductive.

Tarathil likes this.
  12. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

On the plus side, once he is down to one arm you can firm him, hire a new engineer, and now you have an extra arm to attach onto him at no cost. It's win:win.

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Nice touch. And pics of the previous arm - removing to use as motivational tools.

14. Senshu

Nah, it would make more sense to do it the other way around, but then you have to worry about infection and transplant rejection. It just gets too complicated.

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

What about enslaving some poor programmer sod you find on the street? Shackle him to a work station and have him go at it.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Just cast repurpose on the new hire to improve gedden's efficiency. That always works out.

learnedone likes this.
  17. Senshu

Ha, plus 84 forum points for the Pox Nora reference.

18. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

I'm a Dr I'll do it...for a ud harp

19. Senshu

Hmm, tempting, very tempting :D

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I thought FW was the only faction with a harp.

I'm just happy that Gedden is immune to Fading Recollection.

BurnPyro likes this.