List Of Known KF Bugs

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Nov 14, 2014.

1. pixniri

pixniri I need me some PIE!

Barbed Vine Leash 5 HP loss works on teleport.

2. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

As to spell bugs:

Bullseye

Bonus damage REMAINS until champions affected next make a ranged attack, even if the champion does not attack for several turns.

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Since Saplings were divided into Young Saplings and regular ones, K'thun hasn't been able to use Gift of Ironwood on the ones he produces.

4. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Archery Bale currently does not stack, although it does not mention that in the description.

So either you should be able to stack it or the description should be updated.

Xirone likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Aurora Lance isn't considered a range attack in some cases. I've seen it bypass RD/Not trigger Absorb.
    Not sure if it would break arrow eater, I'll have to confirm. @Moles

Just confirmed all of these, it's basically a melee attack ATM. Even tho it explicitly states the RNG nature of the attack.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    DarkJello likes this.
  6. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

^^^^ Good catch Karma. Integrity FTW.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I think, and I could be wrong, that it is supposed to bypass Arrow Eater/RD (only Blind, no damage). I have been wrong before. Let me know what Moles says and I'll add it to the list.

8. Xirone

9. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

ah yeah this is down to my lack of experience with the pox system. although it was looking to be functioning properly, i'd coded it as an ability on the attack chain, rather than an attack on the attack chain, fixed this locally yesterday and it will be included in our big bug patch.

On another note, Fog of ancients has been fixed in the patch too.

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Wicked, good work Moles!

11. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Have I ever told you that I <3 you!!

12. Moles

If @Xirone updates the fix list, i'm sure bringing @Sokolov's attention to this thread will result in a lot of these making it into our bug patch.

13. Xirone

It is updated as best as I can tell. I moved the bugs to Bestial Presence and Sacrfice of De'lim to the "fixed" list as KF lost access to Bestial Presence and Sacrifice of De'lim was fixed (though I haven't tested it). If you know of any of these bugs that that have been fixed, but not mentioned in patch notes let me know! Also, I do have new bugs from Ronin mixed in as well now!

14. Moles

only other one that may or may not be fixed is fairy flight (as I think that changed in ronin)

the other things you'll see in the next lot of patch notes :)

keep up the good work, threads like this are going to massively help us fixing bugs.

DarkJello and xezno like this.
  15. pixniri

Barbed Vine Leash from Living Vines goes through unequippable. This worked against an Aspect of Violence. The Aspect was in the middle of two overlapping Living Vine areas (was a super champ deck and I had to ensure it stays there after being time slipped).

16. xezno

Any ability/spell that places an equip always bypasses unequippable. Always wondered if this was WAI

17. pixniri

even when it's WAI, the description of Unequippable should be updated accordingly "This champion can't be equipped from the rune dock". I don't like opponents sore loosing by yelling "Bug".

DarkJello and xezno like this.
  18. Moles

this is not WAI no.. anything you find bypassing unequippable this way should be considered and reported as a bug.

19. xezno

Posted 3 I know from personal experience. Good to know this is a bug.

20. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

If KF truly is "OP godmode", it is only because we are superb and logical communicators. And when "one of our own" goes off the deep end about zero interesting KF runes/mechanics in The Ronin and/or other crazy as crap stuff--like defending AA--we burn the mofo down like we just don't care with our hands in the air. (No names of course). When we are the first to notice OP runes/combos and call them out, it bolsters our credibility. Many/most of the zealots from other factions kinda have to grumblingly admit that we do play pansy elves, but with integrity. Mentioning OP action in the other factions is fine, but we gots to clean the inner vessel here BEFORE we spend energy on those other poor peeps NOT playing fairies.

[steps down from soapbox]