List Of Known KF Bugs

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Nov 14, 2014.

1. greenman13

greenman13 The King of Potatoes

got a new bug to add here dragonbark protector has no spell presense

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

is it just while he is a relic or even when he is a champion?

3. greenman13

when he is a champ

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Which is strange, as I remember using the SL spell planar dissonance, and it recognised Gekaal's leap as relocation.

5. Xirone

Good catch, I just confirmed. I'll add it in.

6. greenman13

Thank you very much sir

7. Xirone

-The bug with Ethereal Being not being charged AP to use was fixed.
    -Aurora Lance being able to bypass Arrow Eater was fixed.
    -Fog of the Ancients was fixed (though the terrain effect is not visible)

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Crown of Petals: When the upgrades are removed via neg equipping, abilities are re-applied if the unit is cleansed.

9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Wait. So the main Timber Wolf rocks around with +6Dmg with his pack around him? That's.. Pretty cool.

10. Xirone

Thanks, post is updated.

11. Xirone

Yeah, I used to play a deck with a lot of Timber Wolves (thanks Grim Mirror) and the main wolves could easily go around with +12-15 DMG. Having so many wolves so close made them excellent AoE targets, though.

Edit: It was a campaign game but, with that said, I just got the lead wolves up to 26 DMG.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I found a weird one when you use protection on a champ and it take frost damage it gains ice eater and arctic

13. Xirone

The text for Ice Eater mentions that the champion gains Arctic. It is a little wierd but it seems to be intentional.

14. Elves Rule

When you say used to play, I just saw you murder someone with that deck. It looks strong as hell. WP

15. Xirone

This thread made me remember how much I like them. :)

16. Xirone

Fog of Ancients only creates Fog Terrain on the target space when all the affected spaces are supposed to be that terrain. All champions in the AoE are correctly stealthed, however. This is just a visual bug.

Also, can anyone else confirm that Aurora Lancer has a visual bug, too? Whenever Aurora Lancer gets a visual condition, like Distracted, the visual effect is created a number of spaces away. The yellow rings from distracted often look like they are quite far from the actual champion.

17. Elves Rule

I think I've seen this with things like doom too.

Xirone likes this.
  18. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

@Senshu may need to create a ticket for Zuo on the lancer visual bug. can create one for me for the fog of ancients, I considered adding one when fixing the spell but ended up running out of time, but it is definitely impossible to know where the location effect is with no visual on the tiles.

Xirone likes this.
  19. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

Illusions from illusionist (and other sources) count towards Maxxarek's CD reduction. More general but still something for people to keep in mind.

20. Xirone

I do hate that. It is a super counter to Illusions. I am all for proper counters but that is an insane one!