Megabox Return/Xulos Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We'll be updating the Megabox to be 3 boxes (no Xulos) and moving Xulos to his own bundle (with a guaranteed Exotic pull) in the next day or two.

The current bundle is still a good value if you want Xulos, but if you want 3 boxes at 5000 credits, it will be returning before the weekend.

Osidan, super71, Tweek516 and 7 others like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Will there be any compensation for the handful of players that purchased the megabox expecting 3 boxes, or are they just going to have to deal with it?

jeeperz2 and Fentum like this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

DOG listens, dawg.

jeeperz2, PhdNiceGuy and JellyBerry like this.
  4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Can I exchange my LI Xulos for a 3rd box?

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I appreciate DoG listening to the players. I have already gotten what I need from the expansion and prob would have bought the Xulos bundle anyway (I need more trade colateral for Aria >.>) but I know there are several people that bought the bundle expecting 3 boxes. I wont presume to tell DoG how to handle its business and this is already a step in the right direction but I cannot help but feel like some people will expect something more.

Morfeas, Tweek516, ChiaoLung and 3 others like this.
  6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Damnit. I would have bought a megabox if it was three boxes.

7. Sokolov

Internal image:

Attached Files:

JellyBerry likes this.
  8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

As would I ... I guess refunds aren't a thing :(

9. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

What about the people who bought 3 individual box instead of the megabox that wasn't there? I paid 400 coins extra to get 500 less shards? :(

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

@Senshu @Sokolov @Gedden @Wraith @Liquin_3rd Good move by all the owls for the expansion and listening to your players and bringing back the mega box bundle, I applaud you.

Not happy with the downtime though because I was whooping vorian.

11. SomeYY

SomeYY New Member

I still personally don't care about most of the new runes but the fact developers are listening might make me finally spend some real money on this game (the shards help too). :)

12. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I fell in the trap of the megaboxes, but i'm not unhappy of the choice.

13. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I did exactly that and hope that a free box is given to all previous purchasers ( and an extra fluffy rabbit for the hassle of it...)

14. Boozha

Sigh ... I actually read the description like a reasonable person, but I'm still unhappy with my results <.<

15. Sokolov

If you made the purchase in error, please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Fentum likes this.
  16. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I didn't make it in error but in my excitement I did think it was 3 boxes and didn't check the details :/

17. Boozha

Which kind of means "in error", you didn't buy what you thought you'd buy. Just go for it, wish I had the chance.

18. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

The Limited Xulos will probs be worth more than a mega box if you wait long enough.