Midterm hopes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, May 11, 2016.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

So. What does everyone want from the new xpac? Not just the new runes. But what buffs and changes do you want to see? Also what's the ETA?

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  2. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Adjustments for 6 base damage trees/plants who obviously depended on pre-nerf Greenhouse to bring them up to snuff.

Alakhami, Cinder405, super71 and 2 others like this.
  3. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Something I almost expect; A Naria Legendary.

4. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

It's a Bad Mother Fronder on the KF side, but it could be the UD one...

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Or to un-nerf Greenhouse.

Alakhami, Cinder405, super71 and 2 others like this.
  6. Xuldorl

A frond..? We are introduced to the naria, a wonderful race of KF/UD vampiric plants and born from De'lim and the nefari resurrection's burning of the forest, and KF gets a frond as its Legendary?

Ok then.. Perhaps next expansion will give us more.

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

traditional leg release is 8 leg's right?
    if the legendary runes fallow the exo trend it will be:
    sharing fw/sp leg
    sp leg
    ud leg
    fs leg
    sharing kf/ud leg
    is leg
    sharing fs/st leg
    sharing sl/is leg

looks like sp, is, ud, fs is making out like bandits if this trend continues.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The factions without a faction only exotic are the ones getting faction only legendaries.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. Xuldorl

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

The midterm is a real lol, the new k'thir frond should give the fronds +1 def and protective. Also anyone else notice we threw damage on dwarven medic to increase his cost and then removed damage from fae advocate to lower her cost hahaha, so in a week we can hear people complaining how cheap advocate is. Their is no clear design direction anymore, certain factions get garbage other factions get all the op stuff.

Only interesting legendaries are the new zombie and the new myx which both look to be overpowered already.

11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I don't understand why advocate nerf was reverted either to be honest.

12. super71

Balance purposes obviously.... Who knows really, honestly though she still doesn't do enough for me to think about running her, but i'm sure someone will say she is too cheap.

13. Alakhami

lol that thing is OP u nub

14. super71

Idk she is good but idk about op yet lol, her stats are Bane Shift she is basically there for swap and bubble, bubble still costs 5 ap and bodyguard still costs 0. Swap and mark though are definitely huge for fairies.

15. Alakhami

She was nerfed initially because she was too cheap and efficient. Me and tiny played her 2x in wizards.

super71 likes this.