Musicz

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nastyhobo, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Nastyhobo

Nastyhobo The King of Potatoes

So I would love it if you great guys and/or gals on here would share some of your favorite musics here in this here thread so that I can listen to them deep inside my ear holes.

I have been looking for some new music recently and I am finding that it is not as easy as it used to be when I was a kid... I have made it a New Years resolution of sorts to find some new music that inspires me and I know we have people from loads of different places in the world on these forums so I would love to hear all the different kinds of music you guys listen to if you would be so kind as to share them with the world. I am a fan of lots of different genres and I am definitely no musical elitist, so feel free to post anything that tickles your fancy.

Although it's hard to just pick one, I'll start with a song I like to get the ball rolling and contribute in hopes that people will do the same ^_^

It's from a Symphonic/Progressive Metal band from the Netherlands called Epica.

Much Love,
    Disgusting, Gross, Ugly, Stupid, NastyHobo.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  2. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Well, if I have to share music then I do have to begin with Estonia's, even though I rarely listen bands from here, but these are good!

Nastyhobo likes this.
  3. Nastyhobo

Wow, thanks for the response man! The first one has a very interesting sound, and I really like the last two. Will have to look more into this region of music.

19madfox95 likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

InBefore @newsbuff and his animu muzak.

Here's mine I guess. As you can probably tell from my name, I really love jazz/blues/soul music. We're a dying breed though unfortunately, hardly anyone I know listens to jazz anymore.

Nastyhobo, newsbuff and 19madfox95 like this.
  6. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

@JazzMan1221 thanks for that! I do love jazz and so on, but am quite new and usually just listen to it on the radio so don't have much of idea of good artists.

7. Nastyhobo

Oh man, I have been trying to get into Jazz more but I feel like its hard, and I don't really know a whole lot about the older stuff out there. There are still some great Jazz influenced artists out there, have you ever listened to any of Amy Winehouse's sets? She blows some Jazz tunes out of the park! Actually I seen a video of her covering a Donny Hathaway song a while ago. Hold on i'll see if I can find it. She also does a great cover of There Is No Greater Love, a Billie Holiday song I think?

Also there's another dude named Amos Lee who does some really good stuff, very soul and bluesy feeling and Jazz influenced. My brother is a fan of a lot of BB King and old blues stuff like that, but I just can never get into it. :(

This is a good one by Amos Lee I personally like

8. Nastyhobo

That is a crazy soulful voice, damn. The beginning of this song sounds like something that you might hear in a Legend of Zelda game hahah xD
    Maybe I just think that cause i've been replaying Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask though : o