New players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZWindKami, Apr 8, 2014.

1. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

Anyone try making another account and play through tutorial? It's annoying and frustrating, not to mention being stuck in black screen. Need help fixing anything related to new players first since we really need to keep them. These small issues (yet big) is discouraging new players from staying.

2. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

Could you be more descriptive? I dont currently have a single report about tutorial bugs.

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I'm not at home but is it possible to play the tutorials more than once?

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yes, it is.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I tried getting my firend to try this game, and he gave up after 2 mins of the tutorial and called this game gay!

6. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

its not for everyone

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

The tutorial should leave you with more room to experiment and try stuff for yourself, rather than being **** and telling you where to move and what abilities to use when. This game only needs a pop up for learning how to play, like how the tutorial used to be.

8. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Good to hear that. Pox Nora is better off without people who use a word, that means happy or describe a sexual orientation, in a demeaning way.

JaceDragon and NaNcy like this.
  9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, your friend is a noob.

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

From what I remember, the tutorial has always been strict about placement, actions, etc.

At the end of each of the tutorials, you are given a little bit of freedom and flexibility after it has been ensured that you know how to deploy champions, spells, relic, etc.

Furthermore, the tutorials are really, pretty quick. I mean, each tutorial for every game that I can remember is very hand-hold-y. After you finish the tutorials, you can then go through the Faction Walkhroughs which is a bit less hand-hold-y.

No idea about the black screen from the OP, but I found the Tutorial to be easy, simple, and effective at proving a lot of the basic information of the game.

11. Tryo

Tryo The King of Potatoes

I have had to restart the tutorial since I didn't follow the directions. ie deployed a diff champ in a different spot from where it was telling you to and not being able to end turn/cycle through the next step

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Did you get "Fails to follow instructions" on your report card in elementary school? I know I did, and I had the same problem with the tutorial.