Next Set of Changes/Requests/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MovnTarget, Aug 20, 2014.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

My apologies, yes hold off on suggestions for those until later. With ability costing still in something of a state of Flux it'd be best to hold of until such time as I'd be working to suggest such things.

2. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

So
    rage of the scale:
    Whenever a friendly draksar within 2 spaces is attacked this champion gains 1 ap and + 1 dmg for 2 turns.

Spirit of the scale:
    Friendly draksar within 3 spaces gain a rank of flamestrike for each friendly dragon within 6 spaces

3. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

That sounds too similar to pace and would be too strong on faster Draksar. If anything like this is to be considered it needs to be capped at one trigger per round for something like +1 AP and +2 DMG.

Woffleet likes this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I'd love to see the mutation theme expanded on draksar, combined with some interracial interactions (draksars are masters of skeezick, remember? And you could safely say that they worship dragons).

Have several mutation abillities on same draksars (so they have to choose how to spend charges), and make them share cooldowns. Then give nora discount on these abillities, since there is a shared cooldown.

Woffleet likes this.
  5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Draksars are not Skeezick's masters.

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

They were / are depending on your theme.
    If they weren't then why would the skeezick have to rebel?

7. Sealer0

If you look at rune design, it shows that they are. Fx draksar hunter, and I don't think draksar master has drive because he wants to whip out some other draksar, although who knows. There is also skeezick revolt summoning a draksar for the other player, and rioter.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You're right, they were, but back in Skeezick Rebellion they gained their independence.

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I would like to see Homicidal Thug lose Psychic Amped and gain Charge, Pounce, or some other movement attack. Replace Abuse Charged with Attack Charged.

I would also like Tainted Vinecreeper to lose Plant Regeneration on upgrade path 1 and gain Multiattack 1/2/3 instead.

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Hidden sand + plant regen is awesome synergy what are you on?

11. Sealer0

Another problem of tainted vinecreeper is that mutation:damage is on a way too long cooldown to matter.

He could get sand regeneration. Put that abillity on sand ele and lower his cost and I might use him too.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014