Review of all Draksar units after revamp

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Gives Draconic Force instead now.

2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

o,0 not bad at all

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

It always did that.

The Violent was just a byproduct or Race : Draksar. Which never made sense but was a nice bonus. Guess they finally caught on

4. Faust

meh then give us Violent BACK !

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

When I look at treefolk's blessing then I look at taint, it always makes me a little sad.

Faust likes this.
  6. Faust

Thats why we need Violent back at it.

7. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

In case someone missed me posting this in the general discussion forum: Violent hasn't been removed from taint. Like, jib said it was a by product of gaining race: draksar. If you cast it on a unit that isn't a draksar it gains race draksar, regen 3, draconic force, and violent. Violent was never in the spell description it was just for a while almost all draks had violent because it was the drak racial. Gaining race drak gained you there racial. Casting taint on a drak champ gives you regen 3 and drak force but it will not add violent to a drak that doesn't already have it. It was like this pre revamp too. I tried casting taint on Drak Morph, because she was one of the few drak at the time without violent, and she didn't gain it.

If you want 9 range drak archers with fury you're going to have to settle for rage band and not taint. Sry.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not for 109 nora I don't

MogaBait likes this.