Skeezick

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by xplint, Mar 26, 2014.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

Hi. Does any one know whether skeezicks are viable? (assuming i cant afford getting blackguard, but i can still replace them with relisent skeezicks).Afording boltera and totem isnt a problem for me.

2. xplint

bolters*

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

4. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

6. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

This is what I was playing around with: http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/C4UcpWc41c35c2oC4LcfHchJct9C9iCiJcdXs6LsjS26s5ts73S7us1Hs6vrPr2qe4e1O

I don't own a blackguard. I don't know why people aren't running at least one skeez general, he has call to arms and skeez warcry. I would consider this a pretty nub friendly bg. There's only three legendaries counting the warbanner and that and the one bolter can both be found in the skeez gold purchasable theme bg. Of the three exos one general is also in that bg.

All of the melee in the bg (except drummer boy) can also do short range to get around block and reflexes and what not. The wrecker and torch are super efficient and the wrecker with conqueror can lock down most one on one font battles through use of fear and stun.

I also might be missing something about the ruthless netmaster but I don't see anything about him that would make me want to run him over an alchemist, warmage, cannon or bolter. If I didn't have a bolter I'd run a second cannon. I wouldn't go out of my way trading a lot to acquire a second bolter.

I've seen people not take the spd upgrade on the filcher. Don't do that. His best quality is a speedy stealthed font grabber. And if you go second he can be a double drop with wrecker.

Quicken is 20 net nora with Totem out. March is more disposable than db, and drummer and warcry can make up for the dmg bonus on power turns, which is why there's two instead of 1 n 1. A quicken + march power turn is 65 nora (net cast quicken first if you don't have 75 banked.) This drops to 55 with Totem.

7. xplint

Thx guys, i gave up and decided to make a grintmaw bg.... but i will build skeezick in the furture, thx.