The best sites for Poxnora, as I see them

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by st3ck, Jul 15, 2014.

1. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

There are some really good websites to further enhance the poxnora experience. Whether it be rune information, trading value guidelines, are general guide information.

4. Poxnora.com Well you can download the game from here, use the rune forge, and look at the rune checklist. It also has a link to the forums. Not bad overall though I suppose, does have a trader, and messaging system, which serve some purpose, aren't used a whole lot. Not a great game resource and certainly not my most frequented site, unless I'm using it in conjunction with sites 3-1.

3. Forums.Poxnora.com - Active and longtime members of the community gather here with pitchforks and torches in crusades of justice, balance, factionalism, and face further war over the resources of Poxanthru. There is also an abundance of guides, resources, bg ideas, synergy lists, and other forms of entertainment.

2. poxbox - You can get alot of your runes from here, or store up credit on your extras to save for something you want. Or if you are trading with someone, this can be a good guideline to ensure a somewhat fair trade for both parties. Certainly my second most used site.

1. poxbase - Searchabel abilities, sortable by faction nora, etc. Deck builder, has all relevant rune information and is constantly updated. This is by far the best site for poxnora, smooth and varied in features, and my most used.

Anything I missed?

IMAGIRL and Goyo like this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Am I the only one who still uses the rune manager on the main site?

KingJad likes this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

No. Way too used to it, also fullscreen.

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Where else can you manage your runes and BG's?? That's what I use........ didnt know there was another place

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

in the client, top left

6. PurpleTop

I learned something new today. TY!

SPiEkY, Kampel and Sirius like this.
  7. st3ck

I usually have the rune manager open as a reference list of what the hell all my BG's are. I've literally been making upwards of 15+ a day since revamp. And I had just manually deleted over 300 since coming back about a month or two ago.

Other than that, I use the other three sites, much more often. But I suppose new players coming in seeking information and good ways to find stuff out would have to suffer through the main site's mis-information and propaganda.

KingJad likes this.
  8. PurpleTop

jesus 15 + a day? That's a ton lol. Are they like variations of the same thing, just with one or two rune differences or what?

I have so many outdated and useless BG's that whenever I want to make a new one, I just take all the runes out of an existing one and add the new ones in. At most I've had probably 50 to 10 BG's

9. st3ck

Of a random average of 15, I would say that three groups of three each, would probably have 5-10 rune difference, with half of the remaining being some theme split differently, and then just lots of off the wall no synergy runes I want to try out.

So I've been on the pb's a lot to make all that tick

edit: I do also wind up deleting half or more. So I wind up with probably 5+ new ones a day, 15 built though.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'd love a mass-delete option for BGs, I make probably a dozen or so a day and I'd rather not bother with some of my old ones, but they're in the way still until I take the time to manually delete them all

11. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

aren't those the only sites for poxnora?

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

poxpulse was cool, until it stopped being updated

13. st3ck

The way I see it yea, but there is also a wikia, a steam site, the facebook page, twitter, and a few guild sites. Also as @SPiEkY said, poxpulse once upon a time. And when gainer was around, tcgbay, which used to host tourneys and what not.

totally meant to quote @Ragic

14. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

hmm, is the steam forum still up?