The Stoner's Lounge

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by TeaScholar, Dec 24, 2014.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Many members have abandoned the guild in my absence.

It's ok. @OriginalG1 is still hangin. I deem him an officer. And OG we haven't talked in a while

jigz2009 and OriginalG1 like this.
  2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i know mang, i know.

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Tea i would join man, im always keen to hang with some fellow ents but im dedicated to the cause of Pox Academy, although its cause seems to be dying out. Not so many new players in the guild any more to help. I am kinda sad but hopefully in future Pox revives once more and i can return to helping newbies fall in love with Pox.

4. OriginalG1

We need more stones to build our castle. I heard stoners can find stones. We need more stoners.

5. TeaScholar

I was talking to potato about this. I'm happy you guys are still with me, but it's a lounge not a castle. I always preferred smaller, tightly knit groups. And I didn't like a few things when this guild had more members (particularly jyongri constantly asking redundant ass questions, but thankfully he's gone)

And when I first made the guild, H0spy said he'd help me, but he might've helped a little too much as far as I'm concerned. It just brought a Bane Shift ton of members that I quite frankly didn't know or didn't get along with, so now that him and all of those clunkies have left, I feel happy

6. OriginalG1

7. Rycheckk

Rycheckk New Member

I would like to join the guild. I've been playing for 2 years but not hard core. Could you send me a Yay or Nay plz :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  8. TeaScholar

Sure, just apply on the pox site and I'll get you
    this guild is like the opposite of hardcore

9. Anima26

TSL speaks to me on a deeper level. If i was guildless, i wouldnt be guildless because id be in TSL. :cool:

TeaScholar likes this.
  10. TeaScholar

TSLxFW-4L

Anima26 likes this.
  11. Anima26

I await the second coming of TeaScholar, the prophet that was promised in the book of dong.

Praise the Lord and everlasting Scarra, praise his son Qtpie, our savior, and praise the holy dong, it flows through us all and gives us life. For without the dong, man would not have conquered the bowflex, and the world would be lost to FrankerZ.

12. Justmatel

Justmatel The King of Potatoes

if you guys get blazed and play pox im willing to join, if anyone sydney sesh my place xo

OriginalG1 likes this.
  13. TeaScholar

if you apply on the main site ill accept

14. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Yo my current guild is dead so I will apply later on xd cuz I like dat herb ;)

TeaScholar and OriginalG1 like this.
  15. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

16. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

u know the arts of sesh?

17. Justmatel

Justmatel The King of Potatoes

ya just chopped up a q lel .

18. OriginalG1

upload_2016-11-7_2-29-12.png
    Damn @Lop is this the best win rate in the game?

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Nah. I have one with 94% Just havnt played him in ranked at all since last reset. Im sure there are a few other high 90 people.

20. OriginalG1

ya. but loplop123 is his only account that I know of.