Theme discussion thread

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Comissar, Mar 4, 2014.

?

What theme do you feel needs to be developed, and why?

1. Draksar

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Skeezick

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Insects

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  4. Myx

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Beasts

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. Sand

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. Kanen

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  8. Dragons

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Yeah right, then the alarm woke you up on your ugly cave while we were having a party at Valdac, the city we took from you.

2. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

I vote4insex.

Them bugs need some new frands. Also I don't like how locust was made more meta viable at the cost of some of his more interesting aspects, such as being able to spam tons of locust swarms once he gets swarming, (They buffed up his upgrades and stats a bit I think, but moved Locust Swarm to upgrades).

In the beast department though, I would say SL is in dire need of a Llama.

3. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Beasts because SP Beasts were pretty gutted by the race change.

(Psst, Monroid, are you the avatar dealer?!)

4. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Presumably you're talking about the change to Hyaenids?

If I'm honest, I only included SL beasts because of Herder. I don't think they're really a cohesive theme beyond him, and the mix of synergistic abilities is... lacking, at best

seamusogre likes this.
  5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

The SL beast theme is largely reliant on the herder, but there is a little bit of ichor synergy between some of the beasties, which I feel is a step in the right direction and in a beast deck some of these runes can become rather impressive with a full ichor, but because it'd need other beasts its not something we'd see shoved into every SL and SL/XX goodstuffs.

6. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Feshes and Bat Swarm also lost race: Beast. :c

But it'd be cool if Beasts became a more cohesive module within SL...so they could split with SP. :D

7. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

His true intentions revealed! :p

8. Stargorger

Stargorger Member

Myx, just to finish them off so they can be a viable theme on their own (although this goes for all the half-a$$ed Wild Alliance themes)
    Then insects, because they just suck right now. Dragons and Skeez and Draks have been done to death, time to lay off the main themes for a bit please.

9. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

No more dragons!? Whaaaaaaaaa :(

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Insex for sure. I still haven't got over how lame Kwing Alpha was. They need help pretty bad.

Then I clump up beasts/MFA/myx. Considering all of those hinge pretty hard on sand already it's hard to separate the themes but pushing each of them in their own direction would help.

Dragons... is there another durgun.dek than skywings I'm not aware of? Anyway as a whole it's pretty good even if lacking some good range.

Draks/Skeez/Kanens are all fine.

*I use present tense a lot even though I haven't played in forever but considering nothing was neither released or patched since last I played, I suppose everything held up.

soulmilk likes this.