Warfare General

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Boozha, May 5, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I suggest Oyo, our only Lieutenant so far. Due to the abundance of IS foes I suggest at least 1x drown aswell ...

2. Boozha

Correction: Taylor for general.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

vote: boozah

4. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

we are going to need a lot more than drown to come close to competing with most of the other factions sadly.

Also, agreed. Taylor for General.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

With the ability to make bgs to face each faction our possibilities improve a lot.

6. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

I reckon we stand a very strong chance as we will hardly need to change our battlegroups for this tourney, There is literally sixul I need to swap out and that's it. We can also make a good alliance with someone. I will most likely defend our territory all the time though and an occasional attack.

7. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

sadly i cant use my beloved snapteeth here but NP as taylor said i think we are good to go.

8. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

I suppose. I still worry that we will struggle to compete since a lot of the more recent themes like jellies, snaptooths don't compare to skywings for instance that will no doubt b running rampant. Also since a lot of the theme enablers we possess fall into the limited/legendary category we are going to be fenced in on what we can play. making us predicatable. a lot of boghoppers and aquatics is what we will boil down to.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I vote Taylor for general :)

10. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

then it decided pls contact the dude and we can start invade asap

11. Boozha

Yep, Sixul and a Diplomat and I was set. That said, Apostate told me he wanted a bit more casual an atmosphere, so maybe we should also consider using decks not optimized for strength ... Unless its against IS :p

12. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

*she
    I am not a man.

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Sign the ravager up for FS please

Skullferno likes this.
  14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Ok sign me up.