wizard bg?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by GemmaXylia, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This game I'm currently playing, turn 9 and still no chained fae. I've only deployed one unit lol.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Chained Fae is an important one. I include x2 Chained Fae to help the odds of revealing her early but then the second one is usually just a wasted rune slot. :oops:

3. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I said this when watching your game, but that BG is straight out of 2012 lol.

Guardian of the Circle is trash tier, run him 1x for Shatter, replace the other with another Rage of the Circle (who is better in multiples). You're essentially running 13 champs in this deck which is pretty bad, so you need to cut a Tower of Amareth at least for another Fae Oracle (which I know you don't have.. but another champ at least).

Either that or you need to bite the bullet and run Den Mother since that at least gets meat on the board.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

hmm, I may just run anaru over DM.

5. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

when Tower of Amareth is userfull? At least more than nature wrath...

6. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

I hate relying on rune reveals for key components. It is for that reason that I almost never run chained fae, vinetouch pedestal, and so forth.

It's bad enough waiting for a shatter champ....

7. RedDain

Watch a few games played by a skilled wizard player, using the Tower... it's pretty amazing how useful it can be.

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yeah ToA is really, really awesome.

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

You like my rune? You really, really like it? Aw, shucks!

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Synergizes well with magic acolyte, provides a "+2dmg" boost on attacks, breaks stealth if you place the tower correctly. Even works on shrines for easy shrine rush kills.
    Helps kill off "almost dead" units, you can focus your attention on surrounding champs while the tower easily takes down the last little bits of HP.

Throw the second tower out, and you're really laughing.

11. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

you forgot how cool it looks too ;-)

12. RedDain

Tower looks nowhere near as cool as chainmail with underboob.

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yeah KF angels are hotties. Why do you think I play KF?

14. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

KF/FS Wizards are quite good these days. Neuro's, Jellies, Portalmages, Draksar Scion. Yep.

Probably the most viable full antagonize bg. If you don't beat any of the champs fast enough they'll just creep up on you with all the damage.