Discussion: Patch Notes: April 7th, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 7, 2016.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Roar of the fallen doesn't trigger when korsien dies @Sokolov

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'd just like to point out that if you take Death Harvest on Sarinda, it makes her entire U1 pointless, since she has nothing to do with all her charges. Maybe swap one of the charge gain abilities for something else?

3. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Upgrade path 2 has been changed slightly.

4. themacca

to give him resistance magical 1 instead of resistance 3? thats the only change i see lol

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The -5 on Eternal Life was such a bad idea. I understand Liches neede a buff but you just gave -5 nora to two units which were already insanely good.

Osidan and Xirone like this.
  6. themacca

I agree with this.

I would make it 3 nora same cost as immortality

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I think he's that boghopper riding a Turtle.

Qucas likes this.
  8. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I was thinking the same thing, Lonx are becoming Salaman with more hp and dmg output, The equip provision is pushing them to be more of a split faction bg. Blade of the snake on howler would create nerf cries from everywhere and that is just getting started. The provision on Leoss would be way better. Lonx are primitive and I look at the Lonx being the recon and beast drivers for the Jakei laying down primitive frost traps everywhere, pouncing, ambushing and using advanced synergy attacks to debilitate the enemy. Thank you for fixing Striker.

I do like Lonx facilitator for he does provide them protection from equips and I do see a fast Feiline humanoid pilfering equips and giving it to his buddies to play with

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Kthir Hill 5 font still has water spaces and Shores of Maljara still has a bush blocking Player 2's font, any chance this can get hot fixed or the maps be removed from rotation?

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

-5 was probably a bit much -3 would be okay by me, then again the theme is not very good anymore this might be what brings it back. Bright moon has two vulnerabilities both of which are the 1st and 2nd most common damage types. Genesis lich looks pretty crazy now though.

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I would say he will take his time to answer you rather than he's ignoring you. You just started to sound like an impatiece child man xD...

I would also want to know what will happen with Lonx in the future since I liked the old synergy system.

I'm very pleased with a lot of changes on this patch. Thank you! <3

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Dude's busy posting Graphs in Off-Topic.

So busy he hasn't had time to change his Signature which claims that Outcast De'lim is available.

13. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I believe the answer deserves some thinking and he might not have the mood to do it right now. You got to be reasonable. After a day you can knock the door again and after than, you can complain.

14. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

in rune manager he has frost nova and death nova

15. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Oh no, I agree with you, I just like to tease people now and then.

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

To elaborate. Frost Aura Ranks 1 and 2, and Frost Nova Rank 3, are the Upgrade 1 options.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

several ranged units that were already mediocre or overnerfed need to be unerfed. Lonx facilitator lost 2 damage for some inexplicable reason, itd be nice if that change was reverted....

general korsien needs more damage... 8 dmg? seriously? he's not even a freaking range unit.
    why did you remove multi attack from abyssal fiend? wtf? give abyssal fiend abilities...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ive drawn no champs about 5 times this expansion going 2nd with 16+ champ decks. a couple times it took 3 turns before i drew a champ. Something is glitched.

IronStylus likes this.
  20. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I've actually had this happen in a few of my games also, thought my luck was just bad.