mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      you guys are funny.
      1. Pedeguerra
        Jul 28, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov alot of abilities have had their cost fixed or have been improved but there are still alot that are wrongly costed and or bad.
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        If you are going to continue to make posts intended for just @Sokolov would you please switch to PMs instead?
        Jul 28, 2015
      2. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        No Bane Shift, the revamp ****ed Bane Shift up. Sokolov is our knight in shining armour to come save us, shut the Firk up and quit stating the obvious.
        Jul 28, 2015
    3. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov blockade as it is should be like 1-2 nora. Maybe if the distract lasted like 6-10 turns after the deploy then 5+ would better.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov its generally not a very useful ability. Its pretty cool when it works but it really shouldn't cost more than like 3-5 nora max.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      @themacca leave me alone. let me rage in peace.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        what is this about? i was talking about music
        Jul 28, 2015
    6. mw24
      mw24
      so many garbage ridiculously costed hardcore sandbag abilities. They continue to ruin so many runes. blockade shouldn't be base on anything.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      secure fonts is 10 nora for the possibility of protecting a font 1 turn gaining 12 nora max and it starts on a 5 turn cd, lol. *facepalm.
      1. Goyo likes this.
    8. mw24
      mw24
      10 nora for blockade, lol wtf. ughhhh. That ability is worth like 1 or 2 nora ffs. rip thirion. gg kf counsel, FAIL.
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        Thirion is generally ran with revere units. He was 110+ pre revamp, please stop acting like you know everything. Kthx bai.
        Jul 28, 2015
    9. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov blockade on thirion? why is he sandbagged by this worthless ability? this just ruined my plant bg. Why does he have this now? -___-
    10. mw24
      mw24
      Drums of war rewards are so bad. Lol.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      halfgod rank 2, wow its possible to pass devilsraths rank. I am going to use my strongest bgs now and see what I can do.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      Anthropomancer was hotifxed because it could do 15 damage for 0 ap, sapper+juggler is 10 times worse. This should have been patched already.
    13. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov can you ban juggler or sapper from ranked please. It's worse than anthropomancer... It is killing champs in aoe from full hp.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      badgerale offered UD to the blood owl as a sacrifice.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      I just made the best thread I have made in a long time. More detailed than most. required way too much time and effort. Rough draft is up.
    16. badgerale
      badgerale
      Blame baskitkase for shouting at me. Or maybe just learn to deal with UD not being a top faction for a little while.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      @badgerale is erimalion the cruel and UD is the scorched dwarf blood offering.
      1. Qucas
        Qucas
        He doesn't have as much control as you think he does. Stop spamming this UD nonsense.
        Jul 24, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      Badgerale caved to the other factions zealots. He let them convince him UD was the most broken thing ever and now the faction is unplayable.
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        I'll say it again. You act like Badgerale has control over what is done to UD. All he can do is give advice and see what happens.
        Jul 24, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        UD died, thats what happened. fml.
        Jul 24, 2015
    19. mw24
      mw24
      Just when I thought I found a UD bg that doesn't suck, I found out my maxxarek can't portal. What kind of sick joke is this? @badgerale
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        Looks like you need to read your runes closer before you play them.
        Jul 24, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        maxxarek without portal is unthinkable. Wtf kind of sick joke is this?
        Jul 24, 2015
      3. badgerale
        badgerale
        Maxx still has portal, it's just moved to the second upgrade line.
        Jul 26, 2015
    20. mw24
      mw24
      Last patch obliterated UD, wow. How were these changes allowed to go live and who the heck convinced sokolov to implement these!?!?
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov