Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. poinl
    poinl
    DOG too
    Jun 14, 2016
  2. super71
    super71
    Bethesda should be shut down after putting skyrim out as the successor to oblivion. Never in my life have I seen a game with such a dull and boring environment than skyrim, it's like the only color they know exists is gray in skyrim.
    Jun 14, 2016
  3. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    I liked skyrim, all I did was the campaign though.
    Jun 14, 2016
  4. super71
    super71
    It was a cool idea, but dragons and rpgs are a bit overdone in my opinion. Oblivion just felt so unique and with it's alternate dimensions and all of the character customization you could do.
    Jun 14, 2016
  5. super71
    super71
    Skyrim felt very one dimensional for an elder scrolls game.
    Jun 14, 2016
  6. poinl
    poinl
    I loved it, and still do. The atmosphere and story got me hooked, and the dlc's didn't disappoint.
    Jun 14, 2016
  7. poinl
    poinl
    I'ma get the new doom once i have something strong to run it on. Looks incredible.
    Jun 14, 2016
  8. Xiven
    Xiven
    Morrowind was amazing, and every subsequent Bethesda game is worse and worse. No one should fund them; they should quit while they're almost not behind.
    Jun 14, 2016
  9. mw24
    mw24
    you guys arent taking into account the tremendous progress they made in other areas in the newer games such as the graphics, combat, etc. in skyrim you can kill people with a crossbow from a horse and it looks very close to the real world. skyrim is one of the top 5 best games ever made for the xbox 360.
    Jun 14, 2016
  10. mw24
    mw24
    oblivion and morrowind did some things better but did a whole lot of things worse because of limitations of their eras and because of them being earlier elder scrolls games.
    Jun 14, 2016
  11. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    just get mods for oblivion to make it look like skyrim graphics and plenty of other Bane Shift you can add on.
    Jun 15, 2016
  12. super71
    super71
    I disagree, the graphics in skyrim were marginally better, sure oblivion had it's kinks but if you re-released it updated on the xbox one or ps4 it would blow skyrim away. I ddidn't really see that much progress, in the forms of the color scheme between skyrim and oblivion it shows.

Oblivion was colorful and magical, skyrim was a dull gray pile of poop. Just my 2 cents.
    Jun 15, 2016
  13. mw24
    mw24
    oblivion had a much more colorful environment and arguably more interesting enemies and variety but saying the that the graphics are only marginally better in skyrim only makes you look like you dont know what your talking about.
    Jun 15, 2016
  14. poinl
    poinl
    I don't understand how you guys don't just enjoy all 3. They're all great in their own way.
    Jun 16, 2016
  15. super71
    super71
    I guess every person has their own preference when it comes down to it, I preferred oblivion that's all i'm saying.
    Jun 16, 2016
  16. mw24
    mw24
    i think oblivion had better dlc, characters, setting, and story. to me skyrim had better gameplay, graphics, equipment, dragons, etc.
    Jun 16, 2016