Comments on Profile Post by aseryen

1. mw24
    mw24
    everybody has different opinions and preferences don't get too caught up in what other people think. Just try to make the game the best experience you can.
    Dec 27, 2016
  2. aseryen
    aseryen
    More so wanted to know what new players think so that things can improve. I'm ready for that first wave of players to all start complaining that Pox needs more in all the areas it's been lacking for years. Just depends if its 100 or 1000 players
    Dec 27, 2016
  3. mw24
    mw24
    I don't see why pox cant get more accomplished in other areas. the devs have been getting more things accomplished with little to no support from the players for years now.
    Dec 27, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    no ones stopping the devs from accomplishing more but the game needs to be friendlier to new players so people can actually get a good opponent to play against from time to time. its often times unbearable how much the devs can manage to rek the game -__-.
    Dec 27, 2016
  5. mw24
    mw24
    there's like 2000 bugs that need to be worked out that in my opinion shouldn't even have existed in the first place and put a tremendous strain on the players and game for many years now.(opinion from my own perspective)
    Dec 27, 2016
  6. aseryen
    aseryen
    I think Poxnora would have been on consoles in 3-5 years. Pox needed the revamp but the devs accelerated the timeline by trying to squeeze in the console release which I think brings more problems than necessary. Sony funded the release so the devs are just following the money.
    Dec 27, 2016
  7. mw24
    mw24
    money is a blight and the root of all evil, lol.(a lot of evils anyway) money can be put to good use but a lot of people's lives are basically their job and they can live decades without even getting a chance to enjoy it. (that's a pretty miserable existence if you ask me... I guess it could always be worse.) Money is just a tool.
    Dec 27, 2016
  8. aseryen
    aseryen
    I think the Devs are doing fine as a whole, I'm not in their shoes so really I have no way of understanding their choices. The things I think need most work are what all games are striving for and that's a more polished game. My critiques of how it gets accomplished is only because I think things are getting addressed years before they ever should have ie, console compatibility.
    Dec 27, 2016
  9. mw24
    mw24
    mw24 Idk ive never been a dev, I can only speak from a player's perspective. ive got a xbox but idk about console compatibility, I don't really want more console ive got one already and that's enough for me tbh. I live a simple lifestyle, I don't need the extra stuff just the basics, more for somebody else I guess.
    Dec 27, 2016