Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Can we get a new crate now?

2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

I think High Warlock and Stitched Warlock came out before Witch was even a class, so they were both given the class of Wizard.

mw24 likes this.
  3. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why Fae Dreamer got Dreameater when she cant stelth chamge default U1 pls
    and change default U1 of Stitched Dreameater on the way too

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

please give them class witch and warlock/korsien/most other generic undeads a secondary race.

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Korsien is fine as Undead, we don't what he is so... But others I agree, change it, só they can fit better in themes.

@Sokolov what was that difference in nora for LE~LEG ones?

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Dunno. I don't necessarily see warlock = witch. Not sure where you're getting that from. I think Wizard is fine for both.

Anima26 likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

when it doubt u should just givem multiple race or classes, that way they fit in more themes.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Voicing absolute, total, and perpetual opposition to this idea, just on the off chance it would ever take root with anyone.

Anima26, Woffleet, Qucas and 4 others like this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Empathy is now allowing avatars to heal up

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol empathy still sucks, i hope that ability is 2 nora or less.

11. Legnazza90

Legnazza90 I need me some PIE!

Could Medic loose the 5 damage in favor of a nora reduction or an increse in hp? And btw when using healing potion on an inibited champ the healing is given before the cleansing so no healing done.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they should give it hp or def or immunize back and poison immunity.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Can Mika be a bit more consistent? Not necessarily about power level here, more about variance -- she sways between making an aggro, short lived summon that you want to drop close to the enemy and summoning a unit that costs more than she does. That sort of coin-flip just feels really frustrating, and neither player really plans around it in any meaningful way.

Tweek516 likes this.
  14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

parasatic isnt really worth more than her its just not costed properly, kinda like the mind control fesh. it should be cleansable or deal less dmg tho.

all they had to do to fix swallow whole was make it deal less damage per round, no idea why they went the route they went with that ability. pretty strange decision, lol.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  15. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Gotta go with DMR on this one.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

good thing I wasn't asking for opinions, lol.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It wasn't because of the spell, I was going to nerf it either way to be honest. Initially I was going to go with a duration based fix, but I decided on this instead because duration just seemed really bad in testing (i.e. Fesh didn't do anything for most of the time, and then did a little bit of damage here and there). Instead, I opted to make it useless while it makes a different champ useless. Seems fair considering the enemy champ is the one taking damage each round.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the sp bonus is strong, I wish fw had a strong bonus like that :(. @Sokolov you could just revert the change and reduce the damage swallow whole/infest deal per round.

19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Youre not the only one that reads threads bud.

Do you have any future plans regarding Distichous champs Sok? The abilities feel random and weird to me. I dont like it on Corrupted Overlord or my Skybreak Dragon.

20. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

this is a closed Discussion