Double-standard much?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JazzMan1221, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

in 2008 this white dude went to a place called the forbidden kingdom, and he got to be a legendary warrior despite not being a warrior. then Jet li and jackie chan are made side characters.

Disgusting example of white privilege there

BurnPyro and SPiEkY like this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

great movie though

empty your cup

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Too much of the defamation, verbal abuse and bullying for my liking. Peace out on the "double standard" thread.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Pearl Harbor, we retaliated because they performed a sneak attack. We then rebuilt their entire country and advanced them technologically and economically. I'll give you the Middle East though that's a nightmare we should never have been apart of.

Muslims kill muslims, blacks kill blacks, Europeans killed Europeans, everyone has killed each other throughout history. Your post is completely irrelevant and angry.

I'm honestly curious where the world would be without the white race, and not in a racist way more like a scientific curiosity. Would the world be better off ? Would it be worse ? You yourself being a white man, what makes you above Americans, your ancestors sold slaves, you killed and murdered also.

The thing is no one race is perfect mankind as a whole is a failure, if we weren't the world would be in a constant state of peace, greed wouldn't exist and we'd all get along. We'd all just be productive members of society.

Culturally certain races will never co exist peacefully and it's truly sad. Your constant American hate is very evident though, even though without America you'd probably be speaking German and hailing a Reich right about now.

I just don't understand, do you hate white people or just Americans ?

DarkJello likes this.
  5. super71

Doubles standards for you guys, this is what the average American deals with on a daily basis now in the United States.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ut-across-us-monday-due-large-planned-fights/

Can't even imagine the backlash if a group of whites organized a planned riot to rob stores. This is what "white priveledge" gets us I suppose. This shits happening daily all around the country, African Americans riot and then loot its the new norm.

By all means European friends tell the white Americans why it's our fault now again, or maybe start to realize it's a cultural problem. African Americans experience "black priveledge" every single day, can be racist whenever with no consequences, rob, loot, burn Bane Shift down, when arrested its racism and the cops lose their jobs or somebody gets sued.

It's a god damn nightmare being white in America these days, your either a racist automatically or a trumptard no in between anymore. We have literally gone back decades in racial division under obamas watch.

Martial law is seeming ever closer, and Obama staying in the White House looks more and more likely everyday.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    newsbuff likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no, we would be speaking our own languages while learning Russian.

but that is not something you want to admit to is it?

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

The Blacklash would be crazy if the course were Blackness, @JazzMan1221

Oh wait, that's prob racist too.

super71 likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this just in; Baskit wants to whip african americans.

JazzMan1221 and BurnPyro like this.
  9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Technically it probably should be. And all the problems could be avoided if they said "human lives matter", because that's what we are before any irrelevant race definition coming into play. Talking about human "races" is a telltale sign of scientific ignorance.

Ohmin, BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  10. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I have not put anyone on ignore, but if I would it would be @newsbuff for his overt racist views.

You have to accept that you're racist before can start to can see the world with eyes unclouded by hate. It is an internal battle, and you will never have true inner peace until then.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  11. TeaNinja

The point of it being called Black Lives Matters, is to address and bring attention to the problem of black lives having less perceived value by society. This could be its own thread honestly, there is a lot to say but I'll leave it at that.

Astamir likes this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

individuals with melanin rich dermis lives matter

doesn't roll of the tongue.

Ohmin, DarkJello and BurnPyro like this.
  13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Absolutely right, but in some eyes it creates the false notion that they'd be putting black lives above those of others, when really they just want to be treated decently. That's how it goes

Ohmin and TeaNinja like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

then delusional people come with specific examples of black people wrong doing, because the claims are made that black people are all angels

oh wait no they aren't, this is completely besides the point and makes you look both ignorant and uneducated

15. super71

No i'm simply saying white privilege hasn't been a thing since slavery, I don't get any benefits for being white. If i were to organize those same riots i'd be thrown in prison for a long period of time, if I call someone the n word i'd be labeled a racist, lose my job, and possibly sued. However if an African American calls a white guy any derogatory name, it's deemed perfectly acceptable. Half of my family is African American and they are all wonderful people, yet they agree with me every time that we live in a world of double standards in America today.

Whites have quickly become a target in American society and that is the sad truth, it's hard for me to show you these things without putting up videos to show what it is we deal with. Turn to any major news network African Americans say whatever the f they want to white guys with no consequences. Truth is it's been open season on white men for about 8 years now.

Truth is i'd love for everyone to just get along and be useful members of society and that's just who I am as a person, but I don't know if that will ever be possible with certain cultures. I'm always going to be blamed for slavery even though it's been over for hundreds of years, my ancestors didn't own slaves, fought for the North during the revolution, and were slaves themselves at one point. Since i'm white though African Americans will only ever see white, and slavery.

newsbuff likes this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't even know how to handle people who are so far removed from reality.

17. TeaNinja

@super71 Denying White Privilege is like denying the Holocaust.

18. super71

I mean you guys can say all you want, but all of my family that's African American and all my educated African American friends agree. Ask any African American why he doesn't live in any of the inner cities, ask an African American celebrity why they don't. I just think you guys haven't experienced life enough to fully understand yet what it is i'm talking about. Maybe in a few years we can revisit this topic and see how you feel.

@TeaNinja Here we go again bringing the Holocaust into it, it just kinda proves my points when you guys post stuff like this. It doesn't make you look smart it just shows you don't know enough yet, anytime a conversation comes up it's automatically the Holocaust or racism. Firk I didn't cause the Holocaust and I damn sure wouldn't have watched it happen if I was alive back then. Think of something else for a change.

Bottom line, all races have ****ed up one way or another to continue blaming white privilege is a cop out and an excuse for other races to continue to not live up to their full potential.

19. TeaNinja

There are plenty of examples I could use that are horrible like the Holocaust. I go to Holocaust because I have met people irl who deny it, so I'm comparing it to something else people deny.

And being black doesn't make you an expert on the Black Lives Matter movement, or even mean you understand it. So your black family denying it means nothing. The fact that you think knowing some black people that deny White Privilege = it doesn't exist, is ignorance.

And not that it really matters, but I'm sure I've spent a whole lot more time around black people of varying social economic groups than you have.

Astamir and BurnPyro like this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's equally intellectually dishonest as when Fox news brings on some nice black guy in a suit to prove that black people have all the same options, make him give some life story about "choosing the right options and working hard, family values!" and all the others "choose to be unsuccessful".

And somehow. Somehow. People believe that their personal experience with a handful of people somehow makes a country wide phenomenon untrue.

It's like I legit have to wonder how thick people are to not even grasp the concept of white privilege.
    Its not about blaming white people. I'll say that again.
    It's not about blaming white people.
    I even used bold and underlining. White privilege is not about white people somehow holding black people down. It's about the perception (see that word, it's important) that if evaluating the same situation with a black person and a white person, the white person will come on top in a majority of times. Regardless of qualification, character, etc.

And every story about (but Obama is black and he's president, or "but some black people I know are successful" etc) how you think it's different because of personal experience doesn't mean anything. It doesn't. No, no it doesn't.

I'll share this lovely sketch of louis ck with it that explains the essence so damn well, just try and comprehend what he's saying

TeaNinja, Astamir and Geressen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.