Draksar flagship vs Dwarfs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faust, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can some1 explain me why Dwarfs stole flag ship of Draksars (violent) ?

btw, our flag ship is sinking since recnetly added draksars does not have violent at all ( since 2-3 expansions )....

is Draksar racial dead ? is it dwarf racial now ?

2. Faust

it leads to 20 dmg 6 range dorfs ........

and they said Violent on D Archer is broken.........

Anima26 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

violent is not what makes dwarfs strong and would not fix draksar even if they regained it on their ranged units. imo.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I dunno about you, but I think Draksar Flagship sounds like an awesome idea for a rune.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

There is a big difference between having something on base and gaining it through an equip or champion.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This is true if you have to spend nora to equip a unit. But violent is passed around like candy with beermaidens. It's more or less in the same boat as a racial considering how easily applied it is.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You are still paying 70+ nora for a delayed effect. Its definitely too strong on ranged champs but its not "free" by any means.

8. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

When you can equip a single champion thats one thing. When you can equip a whole race thats another.

How do u feel about the brew giving +2 damage instead of violent? Is that too little, or do u think it would be fair?

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

As the offensive counterpart to BLB that would work well but spot +4 damage will still be complained about.

10. EnigmaXIII

Why is it +4? is there something it combos with? Sorry idk my dwarfs well. And maybe then it could give conditional damage. Like +50% to intoxicated enemys. That would technically make it super strong, but at least its more situational.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Brews give Intoxicated which give +2 Damage and +5 HP

12. EnigmaXIII

Jeez dwarves OP, nerf dwarfs. So they get +2 Dmg, +5 hp, cleansed, and violent from a cheap equip that multiplies itself if u can get it on a champ with carouse.. AND disarming them just makes them grants them even more damage.. seems legit LOL.. i still think +2 dmg is better than violent since it doesn't infinitely scale.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

IS is nuts.

14. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Good, it's time for Draksars to gain a real racial.

Anima26 and Faust like this.
  15. Faust

Markoth can we swap those for just 1 week ? i mean Draksars get all those benefits from brew's and ur Dorfs get violent base, then we will talk.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that'd be a major buff to dwarves... o_O the brew isn't what makes dwarves strong, it just adds to their strength.

17. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

+2 dmg and Hunter enquip?

18. Faust

Comeon this brew allready give a lot of buffs compare it to Akakios blade for egzample that is supposed to be Draksar theme equip

19. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Both dwarves and draskar need a nerf.Stats stacking is too strong and needs to be stopped.

Pattn199 likes this.
  20. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

sapping armor racial?

21. Faust

keep in mind that ST also have sapping armor unit not only SL...