Half of Americans want to ban all Muslims from the US, poll shows

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JazzMan1221, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

historical fact

you were equally stupid three days ago, with no signs of improving

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

nother troll go google katyn massacre history.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I can't

I'm busy waving my anti muslim flag around outside, but people don't notice it because I'm too much of an irrelevant piece of Bane Shift for doing so

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Hey if they want to reform Islam and remove the portions of the quran and the Hadiths that advocate honor killings, murder of homosexuals, and **** of non muslim women they are welcome in the USA. When the religious practice of islam is conforming to the laws of the US constitution and the bill of rights sure let them all come in.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

without using google this is the one with the polish POW's correct?

and you are extrapolating this to every other instance of war crimes?

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I'm always amazed by your vitriolic qualities. Do you have glands like a spitting cobra that just shoot acid at people?

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Cobras don't just go around shooting acid at people.

It's more like when you are really looking forward to food and you sprinkle of saliva literally squirts from your mouth as you open it. except they only do that with poison when threatened.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

not by itself but can I be excused if I combine it with some stuff and make mojo verde?

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

But I can't stand libertarians :( have you tried mojo verde? I can't believe you dislike me for liking mojo.

Astamir likes this.
  10. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

no worries. not like I was offended.

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

All you ever do is insult people you disagree with. Make assumptions (almost always incorrect) about people, and you never add anything of actual value to ANY discussion I've seen you participate.

You advocate bullying and bigotry for those that dare to disagree with you on anything.

The fact you haven't been banned from this forum recently is either a testament to the patience of the mods or their oversight. Possibly both.

StormChasee and Saandro like this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

That's what Xenomorphs are for.

Geressen likes this.
  13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

What is so complicated about Islamic terrorism? Imam's in American mosques are teaching their followers that homosexuals should be murdered. Omar Mateen heard and obeyed. Omar was a moderate muslim who was radicalized by an imam here in the USA. How do you think unvetted Islamic refugees who may be wahabist are going to act when they hear this kind of rhetoric from imam's like these who will also be preaching other hateful islamic principles that directly contradict the laws of the United States? Either sit by and do nothing or take a stand and block all immigration for a short period of time until a solid vetting plan is established.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I like what you had to say here. Thank you for sharing you have a balanced point of view on the issue. I agree that we shouldn't be singling muslims out because they become less cooperative. I agree with most of it except for the part where you say the quran is just as insane as the bible or the Talmud. The difference is jews in the US aren't stoning people for adultery. Christians are not advocating and carrying out old testament commandments and stoning people. Most moderate muslims in contrast believe in practicing the literal sayings of the quran which is what separates them from Christians and jews. It's not just extremists who believe this it's majority of moderate islam believes women should be controlled by male muslims and homosexuals should be murdered. Majority of muslims in other country and most here believe in practicing these principles. This is why I have objections to the Islamic religion in it's present form. Islam should not be counted as a religion it should be counted as a militant political ideology disguised as a religion.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

One example of how women are treated by Islam is given by this Iranian ex-muslim lady Anni Cyrus who talks about sharia law pertaining to women. Extremely unfair and totally against the laws in the United States protecting women. Islam believes in forced marriage and if the woman tries to leave she is stoned to death for adultery. If the muslim husband wants to get rid of his wife according to quran sharia law all he needs is one witness to lie about the fidelity of the woman.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

mostly, anymore.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah you guys are awful

Geressen and Astamir like this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, I can disagree with astamir on presentation, but I agree with almost every single core point he makes.

You know you're getting older when bobbyjoblo starts shares your views on econ/politics.

19. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Well, purely hypothetically speaking. If there were not a single muslim in US no allahu ackbar attack would happen in the US.

profhulk and newsbuff like this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

If only you could come up with some sort of ... final sollution, to the muslim question. such an endlösing would surely give you lot of Lebensraum... :p

we could also eradicate the malaria parasyte species which need humans and mosquitoes to reproduce simply by killing or removing all humans from the areas in which these mosquitoes live.

BurnPyro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.