[please delete]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Oct 9, 2015.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

[redacted]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Afaik Tiny is originally Vietnamese. And no, Denmark is not at all Dutch or Belgium.

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

because they're scared to drive on those roads i dunno

4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I have notified Homeland Security. Clearly they are trying to overthrow Murica, by dominating Pox. There is no doubt. :eek:

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The number of Dutch/Belgian people only seems large because of how few people in total the game actually has.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

7. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Beat me to it.

Pattn199 likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Cause I'm a dope mofo

JellyBerry and Pattn199 like this.
  9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

It seems like a lot of the turn based fantasy flavored games I play are more popular in the old world than they are in America. Talisman for example I can almost never get a mp game on the us server while the European server always seems to have a few games going.

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

11. Ragic

Older world?

12. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

There is the same amount of people from latin america or more in pox, you just don't know them, but i know like 9/10, and they are very active in the game.

Goyo and DarkJello like this.
  13. Ragic

From there or live there? Belgians unlike Latinas (and the European Swallow) are non migratory.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am belgian now too.

15. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Wow. Talisman is a really old Games Workshop game, i used to own a Limited Edition copy but it sadly perished to time and me not looking after it properly, i think it got wet from rain once when i was carrying it in a backpack, totally detroyed the box. Me and a few of my mates irl spent hours and hours playing that awesome game when we were teenagers. Man, i got turned into a toad so many times it became a running joke. Great game. Never played the digital version, i think i saw it on Steam at some point.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Ragic

It loses nothing in the translation, except no arguing over rules. Also you only need the base game to join mp games that run all the expansions.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Ill buy it at some point i think, ive been meaning to buy another game called Carcassonne too, that was a lot of fun as well.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcassonne_(board_game)

DarkJello likes this.
  18. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I wonder if the new "decondor" ever played pox; Banshee Stopped; tiny is asian.

EDIT: If you really are curious, you can scavenge the forums for Banshee's spotlight on Tiny.

19. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

They went back to making Clogs.

Probably because if there's 1 thing we Dutch do is complain, and i haven't found a game yet which allows me to complain more then pox.

There's at least 10 Dutch ppl around as far as i know of, That's still 1 out of 10 active ppl being Dutch/Belgian[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    newsbuff, DarkJello and JellyBerry like this.
  20. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I knew it.

Pattn199 likes this.