[please delete]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

i am part Dutch. Hmmm

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Some Germans here, too. In particular trickdeck lord iPox, database magician Nea, someone from PoxPoints (I think? Dunno) and ******* me. So that's a spectrum

Gnomes likes this.
  3. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

aren't dutch germans? dutchland? doui-tch, lan-d is fatherland in german no? My life is a lie!

4. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

WOW
    Your and many others life's are indeed a lie.
    i really don't see why so many ppl think this :p

Anyway here's some funny education about The Netherlands (where dutch ppl are from ''duh'' )

profhulk likes this.
  5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

My ancestors are German, moved to America in 1890, actually from Crimea, Russia. Germans from Russia. My dad's side of the family are from England/Scotland.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wow your lucky, your ancestors were the good pre ww2 germans. Did germany have kaisers in the 1800s?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  7. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Disgusting foreigners all of them

DarkJello likes this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

pretty much everyone in america is a foreigner considering the original peoples are pretty much extinct at this point.(in the states at least)

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

My ancestors were foreigners in Murica, a few hundred years ago. Some were beaten and/or disallowed from voting, because they opposed slavery. Proud of 'em.

I am as American as my friends and/or coworkers from Mexico, Peru, Cuba, Honduras, Venezuala, and even Canada. Oh man, those Canadians are rascals. Somos familia.

10. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Thx I didnt know :)

Anima26 and Pattn199 like this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

yeah not all white people that immigrated to america supported or participated in what was done against the natives and africans, the problem though is when good people allow the smaller number of evil people to commit their crimes, this happens alot in human history. It is happening now with Islam, most Muslims are probably very good people but the small number of radicals make them all look bad. The best we can do is to try to be better than the people that came before us, if you look at history its difficult to comprehend the actions of our ancestors, there is alot of evil in the world...

12. Ragic

Im part Indian as well. And the indian half has forgiven the Dutch half.

Pattn199 and DarkJello like this.
  13. Ragic

So did I.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

half indians don't count lol... I don't think the indians can ever forgive the europeans considering they don't really exist anymore, had all of their native lands taken from them(imagine that happening to china, or england, or france), and their people completely destroyed(much much worse than what the germans did to the jews), lol. I am part indian too.

The race group in america with the highest rate of death by police and suicide is native american indians, take a guess at why. Native american communities that still exist seem to be just as messed up or worse off than african american communities. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be a native american in 2015.

15. Ragic

Plz don't speak for my people. Thnx

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

These are pretty messed up too but little different than what happened in the americas. You are right that this isn't that first time that complete genocide has occurred in human history, what happened in the americas is probably the worst case of it though.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you must be reffering to the dutch because what happened to the indians isn't something that can just be "forgiven". People aren't supposed to let stuff like that consume them, it is better to focus on progressing and moving forward but being an indian and saying you forgive what happened to your people is the same as saying you renounce your tribe and have forgotten those ancestors, which is your choice to make. You're half dutch so I can see why you may think that way and can forgive what happened.

My great grandfather was Choctaw, although I do not consider myself a real native american because I am only part. I do not blame the descendants of the people who committed these atrocities but I can never forgive what was done to my people. They were basically wiped from existence and their homeland taken from them outright. 2 entire continents of people and thousands of years of history and culture destroyed permanently like they never existed. White people have a home, it's called Europe... But this is the harsh reality of the world we live in, hopefully the afterlife treats people better...

18. Ragic

True, we had to be converted to Christians first before we could forgive. Those of us that couldn't assimilate due to their racism, well we don't like to talk about them.

19. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Conclusion: there are many indians on the forum?

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Sometimes you're a real pest