[please delete]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Oct 9, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am a christian too but to be honest only because this is what I was taught by my parents. If you think about it logically it makes 0 sense that modern african american, latino, or native american indians are majority christian. It is the result of brainwashing and the destruction of our cultures and peoples. I don't plan on leaving the faith but it is very strange and ironic that these people are following Christianity today. This is why there is a large muslim population in the african american communities of the midwest, Malcolm x and Muhammad Ali for example were/are muslim although it is very different from the Islam practiced in the middle east.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Hadrians Wall was built by the Romans, id love to visit it some day, as i would love to visit the Great Wall of China too. If only i had moneys.
    Great Britain has been pillaged and invaded so many times over the ages that i would imagine it would be very difficult to figure out who the actual original "natives" of the island were. I dont study History however, so you probably could find out if u wanted to. Britain is pretty multicultural, which seems to reflect its history quite well. We're a small island of all sorts of ancestry, interesting.

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Because they never get to see the sun there so they stay indoors all day.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Spinal Tap tells us it was the Druids.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Anima26 likes this.
  5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

There aren't that many Belgian or Dutch players, actually there aren't enough!

Having 100% of the off site trade sites is just coincidence. I think.

Mental note, stop sending poxpoints messages in English.

newsbuff and Pattn199 like this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am part french, my ancestors were monsters. The upper class let the common people starve, then the common people went insane and guillotined them all and France tried to conquer Europe just because they felt like it and probably would have if napoleon hadn't suicided his troops in russian winter..(fortunately hitler didn't learn from this mistake) I think the Normans or some other peoples who spoke french conquered England at one point in history... People are terrible, lol... The good peoples get screwed over and destroyed. The survivors/victors are the conquerors who destroyed and oppressed the the peoples they encountered.

Good peoples and civilizations with morals and other virtuous qualities you would want in human beings finish last in the real world that's why we have the messed up world that exist today. Christianity has wonderful teachings imo, but the people who have been spreading it throughout the world don't seem to have been very christian at all to say the least... It seems most religions just use the religion as a way to gain power, control, and impose their will on the people.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015