Quitting, Free runes

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Oregreen, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

go find another post to be a fan boy on you ***

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

went through your post history didn't see a single link to a video but you did mention a video...with no way to see it as far as i can tell

3. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Yea because the admins refuse to let the video stay up because it shows cheating and they claim cheating isn't possible. They are a Firking joke. You understand why I am leaving now?

4. calisk

which is most likely a lie but an easy way to prove it would be to simply post the link, if it gets removed within a few minutes then I'll know you are telling the truth.

hell if it's on you tube just give me your channel name lol

keep in mind their are dozens of abuses that get found in pox through out an expansion, and anything to the degree of unkillable champs as you are mentioning is usually hot fixed within a day once revealed, so everything you are saying sounds like pure troll an most likely your video if their ever was one doesn't show Bane Shift.

5. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

You seem to think I need to prove something to you, this post is about people wanting free runes. The video is up, over 40 have watched it. If you are too stupid to find it that is on you . Good luck in your crying tho!

6. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I'll summarize it for you.

You see, it is a display of his extra chromosomes going wild. I want to think he was high when he took it because it makes him look less mentally handicapped. Either way, from what you can gather it may have been a display bug with Blood Crest, as we all know that one goes slightly weird when it comes to counting damage. The video isn't thorough so I've no idea of whether the relic continued to have said display bug or wasn't removed on it's entirety, but rest assured since @MogaBait wasn't involved, there is no hacking to be seen.

In essence, it's just funny, as much as it is that he keep refering to kal as an admin, who being the nice guy that he is, has been patient and approachable throughout the entire situation. Even Sok has tried to reach out, so you can pretty much tell this guy is waving his idiocy around willingly craving the attention he's been probably denied his entire life, hence his joke post history and attitude. He knows he's creating Bane Shift out of thin air, don't bother.

Tweek516, SPiEkY and Etherielin like this.
  7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It is regretful to see you go. This thread has been moved to the trading forum. If you want to bring you want to bring specific moderation issues to my attention please private message me on the forums.

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

As a note you can contact me directly about moderation but such posts have been removed in accordance to the Code of Conduct 24 and 25.

9. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

aww someone spent an a lot of time trying to figure me out. That is flattering , and really sad. EVEN SOK TRIED, who cares about sok. you just name drop and think you are proving some sort of point? you are talking about irrelevant things. Why don't you tell me the elasticity of bears butthole it would make as much sense as your last post. But continue. I am sure you will try to be a smug arrogant conceded prick and fail again, but it is cute to watch a nerd try.

10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Free runes AND we get to see some arrogant ******* leave Pox for good?

This seems like Christmas! Gimme Gimme.

11. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Go support the cheaters ! have fun losers!

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I can say that I saw the video and that things were indeed dropping to negative health

13. calisk

Cool can you show me the video so I can try to figure it out and make a proper but report

14. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

No idea where it is. I know thats extremely helpful

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I have seen the video myself and tried to decipher what is happening, but I haven't been able to reproduce it. I have @Etherielin on it now and he's amazing with figuring this kind of stuff out so maybe he will be able to shed some light on it.

Regardless of the conduct of this player, I'd certainly like to fix this bug if we can actually reproduce it.

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I'm only wondering why it got recorded with some outside tool and why there's a weird overlay. You can easily record stuff properly with Fraps, Twitch or even Steam itself.

18. calisk

ya if it is real he has literally produced the worst exposed video i've ever seen....

can you post the code for blood crest soko might be something in how it reduces life that could lead to the abuse.

that said i'd assume a normal attack would destroy the relic after that.

19. Sokolov

<idolEffect effectName="BloodCrestBuff" isPositive="true" isRemovable="false" stackingClass="BLOODCRESTBUFF">
    <do trigger="THIS_EFFECT_COMES_INTO_PLAY">
    <given>
    <hasRace race="VAMPYRE" target="%EFFECT_IDOL"/>
    <do>
    <addAbility className="Bloodless" target="%EFFECT_IDOL" varName="bloodless"/>
    </do>
    </given>
    </do>
    <do trigger="BEFORE_DIE">
    <given>
    <hasRace race="VAMPYRE" target="%EFFECT_VICTIM"/>
    <do>
    <preventDeath target="%EFFECT_VICTIM"/>
    <cleanse target="%EFFECT_VICTIM"/>
    <getIdolAttributeValue type="HP" target="%EFFECT_VICTIM" varName="idolHealth"/>
    <evaluate varName="moddedHealth" formula="(-1*$idolHealth)+1"/>
    <gainHP value="$moddedHealth" target="%EFFECT_VICTIM"/>
    <damage damageType="LOSS_OF_LIFE" damageSource="ABILITY" target="%SOURCE" damage="3"/>
    <sendTargetMessage target="%TARGET"/>
    </do>
    </given>
    </do>
    <do trigger="THIS_EFFECT_LEAVES_PLAY">
    <removeAbility ability="$bloodless" target="%EFFECT_IDOL"/>
    </do>
    </idolEffect>

Etherielin likes this.
  20. Sokolov

It's a pretty straight forward sequence. Negative HP and death aren't handled within abilities, but as part of core code so as far as I can tell, the only way for something like that to be happening is either:
    1. All runes are not dying ALL the time because someone messed up the core code
      • This is clearly not the case
    2. Something is wrong with Blood Crest and it never dies
      • This is also clearly not the case
    3. It is happening in a specific instance where something causes one particular game to exhibit this behavior that isn't specific to Blood Crest, but something crashes the game or something and causes things to stop dying - but we don't know if Blood Crest itself was the only thing not dying, or if other stuff was also not dying, etc.