Snaptooth Chilly requests burn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heroex7777, Apr 1, 2015.

1. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

He's kinda expensive, they all since there's crypt but the electric one has jolt, the long ranged one has poison, melee has eviserate, he should have burn!

Oh and murkwater should have shatter along with detect since snaptooths dont have shat

Oh and add new snaptooths please. Pref an acid snaptooth and a frost snaptooth

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

buff snaptooth.

3. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I'm in the school that the themes should have their own weaknesses and strengths in their own right and that not all themes need "everything". Skeezick don't have true detection and they do just find with alternative means or at worst if you're not a purist you splash a remedy in it. Every theme having everything leads to everything being vanilla if you ask me.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

skeezick need detection unless waylay was fixed. Every theme needs a form of shatter and detection available to it.

5. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Skeezick do just fine without it if you ask me. Theme decks aren't going to compete with general groups that get to pick and choose from the best of everything the factions have to offer so throwing that out the window as well as throwing out the concept always "playing to win", Skeezick have in-theme psuedo detection which is enough to make the theme playable. Playing any "exclusive" theme is purposely handicapping yourself anyway.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Theme decks can compete with general groups and many do. Skeezicks are an example of a theme that does; they could still use detection though. Every theme needs detection options because stealth is extremely strong if you have none.

7. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

1. If Skeezicks can already compete they clearly don't need it.
    2. "Competing" and "Viable" are two different things especially when considering the higher end decks and not the general decks of low ranked players, it goes without saying that some general decks are weaker than theme decks, but it should also go equally without saying that a dedicated theme deck loses the ability of pick the best of the best of the faction has and .'. are by default at a disadvantage.
    3. Nobody is questioning how strong stealth can be/is or how advantageous removing equipment can be/is, completely moot.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

o_O

9. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Why would he want BurnPyro? He's not even in SL

Qucas and BurnPyro like this.
  10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

He likes fat things?

Qucas and BurnPyro like this.
  11. Skeezick