Star Wars: The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Baskitkase, Nov 17, 2014.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sounds like you guys could use a Scoundrel

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I'm wrestling with customer support to try and get my old account back (it had a security key that was on a phone that no longer works).

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wimbleton: Sage (I have the legacy in-field respec) level 54
    McSplat: Vanguard, 35
    And the ones I don't really play are level 5-16.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wimby 58. Got the Manaan submarine mount. It's so epic.

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Also, Treek. Lol.

7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Kowakian Monkey-Lizard is the best pet ever. You'll be running around shooting stuff, then out of nowhere this insane mocking laughter erupts and you can't help but smile.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Haha, yeah, they are laughing all over Rishi every time I run by one I click on it.

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Just did the HK-51 quest on the pub side. Good god he's powerful. Just get your opponent below 30% health and watch him go cra on him.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

60 bichez

SaintKiwi likes this.
  11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I've completed my full 14 pc set of unranked pvp gear, have 1 ranked item, all auged 186, ready for ranked pvp now baby yeah.

Working on fleshing out my full 192 set of pve gear.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Need someone to PVP with me, I can heal your face off, just need some strong deeps to pwn with.

Yesterday we had two in a row 4v4s with only 3 on our team vs. 4 on theirs, won all 4 matches in a row. First grp was 4 DPS (2 lightning sorc) second group was conventional heals/tank/2dps.

After the 1st match, an imp logged on to a pub char and congratulated me on keepin myself alive vs. 4 dps. TBH, it had lots to do with being guarded but I did has some p epic LOSs and escapes.

I used the warzone adrenas, and a blue heal adrenal as well, and bubbled with almost no life.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I might start playing this, but I dunno what I would want to be.

14. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

bounty hunter

SPiEkY and Baskitkase like this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Working on all the willpower and endurance datacrons. The Makeb 10 endurance had a very difficult jump.in it.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Sorc assassin marauder are fotm/foty

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Making an Op healer on the imp side paired with an assassin from a fella I met in game.

Stealth, heals, grenades, backstabbing and guns all in one char? Sounds like Pox.

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I managed to access my old account, but then I remembered that all my old characters are on The Harbinger, which is something I should have thought of before even bothering to get them.

Also I got back into GTA

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So, I've been having fun on the Imp side lately:

Pub: 60 Sage, 50 Vanguard, 41 Commando

I'ms: 55 OP, 41 Sorc, 41 Jugg, 25 Sniper, 15 Merc

20. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I could never bring myself to like the OP/Scoundrel class. I got halfway through Tatooine before I just deleted the character entirely. I never felt like I was contributing enough in PvP, and leveling was more tedious than any of the other classes. Plus all the Smuggler companions just annoyed the Firk out of me.