Thanks for watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Oct 27, 2014.

1. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Is there any remote possibility Legendary Harb reskins could be released? (Seriously this could bring in big money to help pox along, give more players access to harbs, and still wouldnt bother the collector community since Limited Harbs would still be super rare)

Any changes to Single Player AI coming?

Can we get a KF Preview for a new Ronin Rune?

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Is there a governing design philosophy behind the changes and champ design under DOG? - Don't say something like "make the game fun and interesting" - Don't say what you want players to feel or think, tell us how we are going to make that happen.
    How, specifically, does DOG approach changes or new content?
    Should things be handled quickly and aggressively?
    Should it be up to players to find solutions?
    Should things make a splash, or is new material going to be incremental?
    When designing or changing runes, what is the big sign of success: that a rune delivers on an aesthetic idea, that it is balanced in a competitive setting, that it fills a hole in the existing Pox rune base, or something else? - Don't say all of the above, at the very least order them, at most explain why and give examples

What is DOG's biggest priority right now for Pox?

How often can we expect direct feedback or information from the Devs/Team?
    What is the best way to contact DOG with concerns or opinions about the game?

How often do the Devs/Team read the forums?
    How often do the Devs/Team seriously consider things in the Suggestions sections, when they read them?
    How often do the Devs/Team read the faction forums?
    Do the perspectives of particular factions influence changes, and if so how?

What are DOG's goals for Pox?
    Is Pox expected to be a small side project tailored to a devoted group, or are there plans for major expansion, or somewhere in between?

What is DOG's biggest fear about Pox right now?

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I'd write a bunch of questions like I did the past 2 times, but it ain't really worth the effort. The problems the community has are well known, we might as well open up Skype and let Senshu talk.

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

haven't looked them all over yet, i'll do that wednesday which is when i'll be making the cut, just want to have lots of options for questions.

5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Are there any more insights into the design of runes from the Octopi days you can share?
    The Lavaflow Devourer explanation was edifying.

6. Tack

Tack New Member

Just linking whole threads here.
    This thread and (shameless plug) This one
    They've gotten a lot of positive player feedback. What's Senshu's opinion?

7. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Why did you believe selling Poxnora to SoE was the right move?
    Why did you believe buying Poxnora back from SoE was the right move?

8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Ok a couple more:

Senshu could you tell us if not only the Public decks but any other single player campaigns/training ground/tutorial is getting an update? There are a bunch of campaigns that has been outdated or broken for some time now.

Senshu did you get any news on claiming steam's poxnora forum? did you get the Admin privileges there to keep that a bit more moderated?

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

why dose IS have so many anti-fw solutions? why has FW's anti healing solutions been reduced so much?

10. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Q; do you guys still look at bug reports forum? I've had an issue for 3 months going on 4 now and I have yet to recieve a response.

Morfeas and OriginalG1 like this.
  11. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

There is an entire rune suggestion part of this forums. Does any of it get put in?

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

They had major cred card fraud. It wasn't an option, sell or crumble.

13. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Did the steam release worked as planned?

14. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

cinderpede is a fan made rune, theres a few others too iirc

15. OriginalG1

Will pacified receive a direct counter? Such as: Iron will, blood lust, manic, or unstoppable. Some kind of ability a unit can have that makes it the unit may not become passive?

16. OriginalG1

Ronin, comming soon...

BurnPyro likes this.
  17. OriginalG1

you guys better be dressed up for Halloween!

18. OriginalG1

2 vs 2 ranks making a comeback? Can they be less prominent then solo rankings?

19. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i would love to see 2v2 rank come back

OriginalG1 likes this.
  20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Cute how in almost every thread OriginalG1 calls for nerfs and QQs how his faction isn't as strong as the others. :rolleyes: