what do our dwarfs need

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by xRugolth, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Strike would be cool. Oh and just to let you know we already have a Dwarf with a crossbow :p Griffin Rider.

2. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

Yea but Griffin rider isnt a auto include and would be no where near useful as this rune,and ive got another question what if I removed suppressing and added blindfire and give IS our first blindfire champ

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Griffin Rider is a total auto include , ranged Sunder, with Barrage, Bastion of Mobility and Tailwind to boost our Angels ? Griffin is a fantastic champ. Blindfire would be kind of cool.

xRugolth likes this.
  4. xRugolth

Gon have to see that in action:D

5. xRugolth

And what about ironfist enforcer? Not done with him yet

6. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Before commenting on enforcer, you put Resistance Magical 2 and Magic eater into upgrades. Why would someone choose Resistance Magical 2? Maybe is a spelling mistake, and you wanted to say Resistance Physical 2 (so it boost to Res: Physical 3 with carouse)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    xRugolth likes this.
  7. xRugolth

Yea you had it right

8. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

To me, this is really what would fit perfectly with IS lore and flavor. We have never really been a big magic-heavy faction, and Dwarves as a race are not overly fond of magic. Something like the following would be perfect:

Dwarven Flamespitter

Text: The first of the Flamespitter regiments were comprised almost entirely of death row convicts. This was done mostly out of pragmatism, since the early Flamespitter units were highly volatile pieces of equipment, prone to exploding and killing their wielders. Dwarven engineers eventually managed to partially stabilize the machines at the cost of range. This suited their wielders just fine however, who took great pleasure in watching their victims burn up close.

Size: 1x1

Nora Cost: 73

Damage: 13
    Speed: 6
    Range: 2-4
    Defense: 1
    Health: 49

Abilities

Attack - Fire
    Artillery
    Carouse
    Melt
    Death Nova - Fire 4
    Suppressing Fire
    Fire Volatility

Upgrades

Resistance - Fire 2
    Burn 2
    Searing Touch
    Annihilate

9. xRugolth

Royal executor and sliverclan diplomat

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Oh yes, the dwarves, they truly are such a wonderfully advanced technological race always pushing the boundaries of poxian science. And now they are making the first of its kind flamethrower, the likes of which has never been seen before.

[​IMG]

...except for 18 expansions ago.

The only great advancement attributable to you misshapen little creatures is when you accept the blessings of the dragon gods and evolve into the far superior skeezick.

jenovah2 likes this.
  11. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

To answer the thread title, "what do our dwarfs need," the only acceptable answer is "a swift scaly kick up the ****"

Also this.

12. xRugolth

u dragon scum are the bottom of the barrel you cant even contest wit tha tads in the swamp and you really think can even blow a candle to us mighty dwarfs

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Nothin

xRugolth likes this.
  14. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

I really do believe a dwarven archer would look silly. I'd much rather see more gunners or another battlemage like the one you have already, if range is something you need in your decks.

15. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

I like the Idea of a Dwarven Sniper or Dwarven Hunter, sniper has surpressing fire, stealth and assassinate and hunter has assault and bounty hunter of course with a high sense of attack, low defense, low health. hence tales balances it out. AND WE WANT TO SEE RUGOLTH IN THE FLESH! he needs to have a huge hammer! ;)

xRugolth likes this.
  16. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

yea dwarves aren't archers, they are shooters, we use technology, we build etc, now dwarves need an equipment flamethrower as well that would be nice

xRugolth likes this.
  17. Torgue

Torgue Member

Yes. I agree. Dwarfs are supposedly techno advance with gadgets and machinenary. Would be really awesome concept. Nice picture of flamesplitter, if only it was truly dwarven. Rugolth should really have badass big hammer!

xRugolth likes this.
  18. xRugolth

Thats why the crossbow is my choice its takin then simple bow and arrow and adding our dwarf technology to and taking it to another level,this rune would be first step to other drunken champs who would have unique abilities after getting there carouse equipment

19. xRugolth

Rugolth is my next project after I finish this one completely and yes expect a huge hammer

20. xRugolth

I would love to even have some input on Rugolth but after sone research dwarevn king would be considered Rugolth jus ddnt use his name