Bowmage @ PCR5

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Karmavore, Dec 2, 2014.

?

Which buff to bowmage is most desired

1. Choice 1

37.5%
  2. Choice 2

18.8%
  3. Choice 3

43.8%
  1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Keep up the votes for #3 peeps. It is flavorful, cool, and possibly less likely to get nerfed than #1.

I just talked with baby Jesus, and he approves of #3 too. xD

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

eh, I like choice 2 more than 3. I just dont like the physical dmg on 2. Besides that I dont understand why it is not getting more love. Also I am sure gedden is going to change whatever we pick anyway so does any of this really matter in the end ;)

3. DarkJello

Now we will debate the philosophical underpinnings of humanity, and our place in the metaverse. But first, I need more soda. Full on Mt Dew FTW.

xezno likes this.
  4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

The only one thing I'm really afraid of is Gedden changing Bowmage by removing Imbue Stun. Not only he was the original champ with the ability, but I also really like it on him.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I am 93% sure that the winning option will end up pretty different from the original vision.

6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

But but... Adept Arcanist is so cool! Gaining damage types! Very wizard, much awesome, wow!

7. DarkJello

I vote that one option remain "Bowmage" while the other is changed to "Magebow". Yes? Why not? Schucks!!

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Most likely, @Xirone just one of those things we have to expect.

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Voting closed in 24 hours!

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Voting closed.

Tallies are:
    Choice 1 -7
    Choice 2 - 4
    Choice 3 -9

Xirone's choice 3 is the winner, I'll be posting this in my PCR page, I'll be linking this thread in my PCR5 aswell, if Gedden decides to do anything else with Bowmage. We'll see.
    Thanks for voting/brainstorming my fellow KFers. Love ya'll!

DarkJello and Xirone like this.
  11. DarkJello

The Republic is saved! #3 won! Woot! xD

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i knew #3 was going to win

13. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Thanks for this, Karmavore. Good job!

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

You, and everyone else are very welcome! It's nice to see so much positivity. :)

DarkJello likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This is exactly why I was against your Equip: Frostcall Quiver Idea @Xenzo

Knew it was comming sooner or later.

16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

With Sok back I am excited to see what happens in PCR 5. Good days are ahead mates!

17. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

He said "balance patch hitting some things (and likely harder than we have been seeing)". I am going by you guys saying he is awesome but this wording worries me. I will get over myself however and I am excited to see the new stuff we get with Ronin at the very least.

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Well everything I was going to address is now fully under his "aim." That said, most of the elves are being changed (the select 3 I had mentioned), I'm not sure if Bowmage is going to be receiving his update as we had all pushed for. So be prepared for that. AA of course is going to be nerfed, oblivion status is pending.

I'm glad the Council is taking the direction it is now. Mainly to get some of the heat off of me, It'll be a nice change of pace.

DarkJello and ChiaoLung like this.
  19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

20. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I really hope this isn't the new 'normal'.

Basically ignoring the wishes of the people that actually care about and play the faction....and reactively mega-nerfing whatever is used in winning decks based on the complaints of people who play different factions that QQ the most about it? I mean they already mega-nerfed nearly every legendary, and probably 80% of the exos that were useful before. Nerfed nearly every meta KF spell, and have been systematically neutering everything that was considered good once the revamp came hit...Falconer, Boa, Elven Shade, Elven Prodigy, AA, Elven ancester, vashal druid, trees, the list goes on. The one faction that got focused on recently(fairies) was low on the list of themes people actually wanted to see worked on. Then there is the whole 'coming soon' fiasco.

I mean I guess we can beg for old school ShoeBox buffs to come back....because that might mean they would have to make a green border card actually playable.