mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      why does elemental pklatue still block 2x2 champs from entering mid, seriously wtf???(still allows cliff dives too smh...)
    2. mw24
      mw24
      its amazing how few votes the "normal" republican candidates are getting in iowa. Also strange that sanders is doing so well on the dem side
    3. mw24
      mw24
      empowered abilities need to last for 1 or 2 more attacks and provision utility and speed need buffs.(possibly defense as well)
    4. mw24
      mw24
      they really messed up the cost of acolytes, they were already overcosted. why did they increase their cost? wtf?
      1. Xiven
        Xiven
        With the right Battlegroup, 2 healing on nearly every interaction is absolutely worth it.
        Feb 1, 2016
    5. mw24
      mw24
      kartch is finally fixed, this is great.(only took 6months, lol...) is poxbox down? wtf?
    6. mw24
      mw24
      wtf did they do to draketooth rifle? lol.... fire eater and similar(themed) abilities need to be removed from base from most champs.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Agreed so my Plainswalker can bypass it more.
        Jan 31, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        many themed abilities are currently huge sandbags outside of theme atm, like fire eater.
        Jan 31, 2016
    7. mw24
      mw24
      agirgis switched to IS, this signifies the end. rip pox.
      1. Agirgis1 likes this.
      2. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        @Agirgis1 is no longer solely a UD player. He plays a bunch of factions now.
        Jan 28, 2016
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        He does this occasionally. IS can tempt even the strongest of souls. Some of us have no souls left.
        Jan 28, 2016
    8. mw24
      mw24
      im voting for trump because he's not afraid to shoot somebody. that's a quality i value highly in a president. #trump 2016
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        how about 9/11 or the economy crashing under bush?... the right uses acts like benghazi was alot bigger than it actually was, it was a terrorist attack, they happen.(and still kill less than 1% of t he people other americans kill each year)
        Jan 28, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        i wish the right would complain about things the president actually does wrong instead of just making stuff up.(not taking sides just making a neutral observation) i guess it makes sense tho, since he is a black president. Im still trying to figure out how a minority got elected president in this country.
        Jan 28, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        rubio or jeb could be elected and do a decent enough job if they get a good team around them. republicans will probably lose this election tho because they are going to nominate trump or cruz.
        Jan 28, 2016
    9. mw24
      mw24
      apparently trump can shoot somebody and still win the nomination. that's the type of president I want.
    10. mw24
    11. mw24
      mw24
      hopefully fw will be playable a year from now.
      1. Bondman007
        Bondman007
        Play moar witches?
        Jan 25, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        the game plays different at higher rankings. alot less stuff works.
        Jan 25, 2016
    12. mw24
      1. Geressen
        Geressen
        crazies turning on eachother?
        Jan 25, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        lol
        Jan 25, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        i used to watch glen beck when I was younger when he was on cnn. His show was very interesting, now i know why.
        Jan 25, 2016
    13. mw24
    14. Willow
    15. mw24
      1. mw24
        mw24
        dmr is voting for trump
        Jan 23, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        my goblin face is beautiful
        Jan 23, 2016
    16. mw24
    17. mw24
      mw24
      neither party wants to win the presidency. extreme candidates are doing well in both primary. sanders, trump, cruz. lmfao, this is a circus.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      the ai in civ 5 is worst than the ai in poxnora. its nearly impossible to lose a city no matter how many units it attacks with.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      ive been beating the ai by over 1000 points and still couldnt get a non conquest victory until like the year 2100
    20. mw24
      mw24
      is it just me or is it nearly impossible to get anything but a conquest or time victory in normal civ 5 human vs ai matches?
      1. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        I've been able to pull off most of them. You need the right civilization though, and need to go for it at the right moment.
        Jan 4, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        it seems like the victories could have been designed better. you have to try really hard for non domination/time victories. Im shocked that this is the case considering theyve been making civ games for 20 years. old people suck at balancing.
        Jan 4, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        the ai overall is decent but has some major issues as well. the ai is completely incompetent when it comes to war fare and even worse when it comes to building cities.(picking the right buildings)
        Jan 4, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov